PDA

View Full Version : Help Please --- Err0

hechicero
21-02-2007, 07:08 PM
just bought myself a nice new Mvision 8085. and programmed the latest soft using UTIL202. programmed the firmware only as recommended.
now all i get is Err0.
goes thru the boot process but no further.
have tried reprogramming with older soft but the same result.
any help appreciated.

Graham7
21-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Don't know if this will work for you as this is for the Mvision.

First of all make sure you're using the right firmware version for your FCIS 7000, namely,
m2.22_up_MV_NL_81_FCIS7000.Once this is done, if you still have trouble upgrading your FCIS 7000 you can
try the classic emergency procedure with Boxloader 1.2 and you serial null modem cable from your PC:

1) Click Setup Comm button to display Communication Setup menu.
2) Enter the proper COM port.
3) Turn OFF the Power switch of the receiver.
4) Click the Upgrade Software button to search for the file that contains the latest firmware.
5) Select the file you want and open it.
6) Turn ON the Power switch of the STB.
7) The Upgrade Software process should start automatically.

You may well have to repeat step (6) quite a few times until upgrade begins and you get d.000 on your LED
display. Please do persevere with it.

If this does not work you should wait until Err0 is shown on the LED display, then wait about 3 seconds
before sending off the firmware file to the receiver. The upgrade procedure should then start as normal and
the receiver should not be switched off until Good is shown on the front LED display.
I hope this helps.

hechicero
22-02-2007, 10:44 AM
thanks for reply Graham.
problem was my own fault the receiver is a mv8085 and i did not notice the soft was different .