PDA

View Full Version : Arena

Dedes
07-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Hi,

with the Premiere Nagra Keys I am able to open one Arena Channel. I think its Arena Home. I wanted to know if this channel broadcast in Simultcast and if yes, what do I need to take advantage of that.

And if it doesn't offer simultcast what Arena is Arena Home when I am looking at their TV Guide?

Thanks

Bazza1974
07-03-2007, 04:56 PM
There are 2 versions of Arena Home on Astra. 1 is for Premiere subscribers and the other one is for Arena/Tividi subscribers. Both versions show the same programmes. When Arena are showing the Bundesliga Konferenz live programmes you can tune to the Premiere Direkt channels in order to see each game.
Hope this helps

Dedes
07-03-2007, 06:40 PM
There are 2 versions of Arena Home on Astra. 1 is for Premiere subscribers and the other one is for Arena/Tividi subscribers. Both versions show the same programmes. When Arena are showing the Bundesliga Konferenz live programmes you can tune to the Premiere Direkt channels in order to see each game.
Hope this helps

Sorry, but can you explain it a little better? I just have Arena Home in Nagra - for Premiere Subscribers. In Portugal I am not able to receive the other Premiere channels. So this means that I just can see what Arena Home is showing right? Not all the matches?

acercam
08-03-2007, 11:23 PM
Dedes, i think what bazza is saying, is if that the arena channels 1.2.3.etc are showing live games you can pick those games up on the premiere direkt channels and not the arena channels,because that's the format to which you are subscribed or fiddling as the case might be.