PDA

View Full Version : 4 dots not flashing

padamos
19-03-2007, 11:10 PM
my friend brought to me a humax 5400 and when i plug in then i have four dots not flashing only one small dot under four big one flashing, then receiver is not responding to buttons or remote control

is there anyone with same problem and solution?????

thanks

mrdude
20-03-2007, 02:42 PM
Releoad your channels m8, that's usually what that problem is - just download the channels posted in the stickies.

g ali
20-03-2007, 04:34 PM
had this problem b4 reloading the channel list through humbox or hnf smart should solve the problem as mentioned by mrdude. good luck

Gone_Fishing
20-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Guys read his post again "4 dots not flashing" not three dots flashing which indicates missing settings

Maybe it will fix it anyway :D

TNT

Prontopro
20-03-2007, 07:54 PM
my friend brought to me a humax 5400 and when i plug in then i have four dots not flashing only one small dot under four big one flashing, then receiver is not responding to buttons or remote control

is there anyone with same problem and solution?????

thanks

Are the four big dots dashes instead? I could understand that, as it would signify that the time is not set. As for why the box doesn't respond to the buttons nor the remote (assuming the batteries are good) then there's possibly a fault with the front interface board. Look inside for loose connectors.

Did your friend say that the Humax was working when he brought it to you?

padamos
21-03-2007, 10:34 AM
my friends thanx for the replies the problem is very simple.......

after talking with him i found out that he tried to reload loader
and i guess he load wrong loader

the solution is z-board operation.

(--.--) that is what i get only small dot flashing

voith driver
21-03-2007, 07:50 PM
hi padamos,
thats a much better clue as to your problem thanks, i would suggest you try to load just the original firmware for 5400, without loader, you do this with hdfsmart or hu15, and a nullmodem lead, then load a channel settings file, with hnfsmart, this with luck should get you to a FTA box, then you can check out the sys id ect, and make a better judgement on where to go next
hope this helps
voith