PDA

View Full Version : nokia 6310i problem?

mikk
21-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Using a net code generator I tapped in the keys on my nokia 6310i and got the message restriction free. Great, put a non orange sim in and it asks for unlock code?? Any body any ideas?

Termy
22-03-2007, 03:19 AM
Did you generate codes for s DCT 4 handset, if so which code did you use ?

Maybe worth trying code 7.

mikk
24-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Thanks termy, yeah think I g**gled nokia unlocker and used one of the results but cant remember which one. They usually say try the first one 1st and if that doesnt work the last one which I did. When I tried a another code it threw up "phone already unlocked"? Have you got a code that worked for you?

Termy
01-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Thanks termy, yeah think I g**gled nokia unlocker and used one of the results but cant remember which one. They usually say try the first one 1st and if that doesnt work the last one which I did. When I tried a another code it threw up "phone already unlocked"? Have you got a code that worked for you?
No m8, each code is generated off the IMEI number of the handset you are unlocking. Therefore you need to enter the IMEI number, and network of the handset in to the code generator to get the specific codes for your handset.

There are no "general" codes.