PDA

View Full Version : whats the latest firmware for the 7000?

frampton
22-03-2007, 08:49 PM
hi there,

my father has the original 7000, not the e version....have got 2.78 on it at present...thought there was a later 2.82, but tried it and got a bad firmware load error....quickly went back to 2.78.....is there a later version with premiere and tps...if so do i have to load it with another bit of software...

sorry if this has been covered...but i have read all postings, and am confused as to whether i might have been trying to load up a 7000e+ version wrongly...which i understand might f$%^ up this receiver...

many thanks for any info

Graham7
23-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Hi M8

Use this one m2[1][1].82_up_MT_NL_81_FCIS7000.zip from this thread https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=62597 .

Know to update you might have to update by BOOTLOADER to get no error. I updated by SOFTWARE and got error and found out that you had to update by BOOTLOADER. This was with the SOFTWARE before this one. Know I update my Mvision by SOFTWARE and did not get error this time and all working with TPS AU new SOFTWARE. So if you update by SOFTWARE do it by BOOTLOADER and wait for GOOD in the display. Remember to back up you factory date to your computer as you will lose this by updating by BOOTLOADER. Once you have update your Mvision you can but back on the factory date and away you go. To get TPS AU to work goto France 5 and wait for about 1min to 5 min for it to update with the new AES keys with premiere does not work with the SW you need a Dragon or other cams that does it. have fun.

frampton
23-03-2007, 07:19 PM
thanks graham!!!

i thought i was doing something wrong...will give it a go later...

:)