PDA

View Full Version : my techomate and tps au??

keith mawer
25-03-2007, 09:42 AM
hiya ,, i have a techo 1500 ( no patches) except i did do 1 from the main techo web site in order to get it conax compatable for my digitalb ..
the question is i have a tps file,,, would i d/l it from the programmer ( a techomate one from the desk top ) and connect the nul modem lead from the techo to the pc????? and then just wait till the down load is done ..
FINALLy will my dragon/trex still work with the patch on ,,, i know there is a numeric number for going in/out of patches ( that i dont know!!!)or could i remove the patch totally ?????( if i had to)

echelon
25-03-2007, 10:04 AM
moved to the correct forum ( techno 1000 forum )

use the latest v1.87 loader and the 10th march darkman file with tps au

now use the channel tab and make sure you have made a backup on your pc of the channel list so that in the event of a problem you do not lose the list

now click on the software tab and load the unpacked firmware into the box , and then select the keys tab and load the newest kempa82 softcam into the box

check system info and make sure it says cass menu and biss menu indicating the patch is enabled

if using the dragon turn the patch off in the system menu by typing 2004 so that you no longer see the 2 names cass menu and biss menu

so patch on with no cams , patch off if using a dragon or diablo cam

very simple really

timbo
27-03-2007, 08:11 PM
Hi all,
I have a similar problem I have only ever used a Dragon cam and cas 3, but today downloaded the new Darkman patch to my TM 1500 C1 + for the first time.
Everything seemed to go well until I plugged it back into my tv set up. Prem came on for a second then it went black I was told to go to Hotbird 10873, 27500 V and it will auto update. Is it possible to get on this sat without doing a scan? Also I am a bit worried about using my Cam I dont want to damage it.
Many thanks,
Tim.

drpaulos
27-03-2007, 08:23 PM
TP$ will AU on 10873, not Prem.

DrPaulos

keith mawer
27-03-2007, 11:09 PM
timbo i replied see the menu bit m8... re tps///