PDA

View Full Version : Premiere Change code ?????????????????????????

maxhum
22-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Rumours that premiere change there code :frown: i hope not

(Anscheinen ändert Premiere gerade etwas am Verschlüsselungssystem, es wurden bereits von mehreren User deutliche Aussetzer des Systems bestätigt!)

Maybe they have only some problems and it is ok now. (whait and see what happend) Greetings

mary12
22-04-2007, 12:06 PM
HI when is this going to happen ? next week next month ? its going to happen someday had a good run with this package , one door closes another 1 opens :D

maxhum
22-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Because there are some freezing pictures on premiere they thinking its going become black again. You have right When you say :D ne door closes and always another 1 opens .Greetings

Barney
22-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Rumours that premiere change there code :frown: i hope not

(Anscheinen ändert Premiere gerade etwas am Verschlüsselungssystem, es wurden bereits von mehreren User deutliche Aussetzer des Systems bestätigt!)

Maybe they have only some problems and it is ok now. (whait and see what happend) Greetingsi have read many threads similar to this one for past six months new ones every other day... about key change encryption change etc...but thats all it is just rumour after rumour i personally think we may still get a long run yet i have not found anything to suggest otherwise.
long may this good run continue..

thommo
22-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Mis-leading thread heading again!!!

TVDX
24-04-2007, 02:16 AM
I think its gone down now.

Correct
24-04-2007, 02:43 AM
I think its gone down now.

Working OK!

;)

Barney
24-04-2007, 05:30 AM
yes working fine here also no probs here either prem ok,
rumours are rumours untill proven otherwise,
regards,
barneycarlton.

cyprusdunc
24-04-2007, 06:14 AM
All chinese whispers
Working fine.......you will soon know when it does really go down.

TVDX
24-04-2007, 01:18 PM
I don't know, there was definitely a time frame last night when nothing would clear it.

holmroad
24-04-2007, 05:09 PM
The only probs I've had lately with Prem on my TSM lately has been Prem Sport 2 on footie - with 2 matches at weekend glitching a lot - very unusual - yet all other Prem channels been fine!:confused:

Bazza1974
25-04-2007, 10:44 AM
holmroad, I noticed it a little last weekend on my patched 1500ci Technomate. Might've been technical problems at Prem's end.

Detlef
25-04-2007, 05:13 PM
All good here but the ****o Portal seems to have changed PIDs.

Ragnarok
25-04-2007, 10:32 PM
holmroad, I noticed it a little last weekend on my patched 1500ci Technomate. Might've been technical problems at Prem's end.

Premiere are known for there technical problems.

Remember once Premiere felt there old system was compimised the just left the op keys alone untill they cold do somthing diffinative, realising that a code change is just a tempoary and very short term solution.

nicolito
26-04-2007, 01:14 PM
seen on an another forum so its hard to know if its true or not

Die Kudelski-Gruppe, Eigentümer der Verschlüsselungsverfahren Nagravision und Mediaguard arbeitet zur Zeit daran, die Sicherheit ihrer gehackten Systeme zu erhöhen, besonders jene, die Nagravision nutzen. Nach der Polemik mit Dream Multimedia, testet Kudelski gerade in Zusammenarbeit mit dem polnischen Cyfrowy Polsat Anbieter eine Weiterentwicklung seiner Verschlüsselung. Die erfolgten Tests seien perfekt verlaufen, und Kudelski glaubt diese neue Sicherheitsmechanismen ebenfalls bei den anderen Anbietern einsetzen zu können. Unter den Anbietern, die Nagravision nutzen, gibt es Premiere, Digital+ und Cyfrowy Polsat, die bereits mehrfach erfolgreich gehackt wurden.
source Telesatellite

translation

The Kudelski-group, owner of the encoding procedures Nagravision and Mediaguard works at present on increasing the security of its hacked systems, especially the one that use Nagravision. After the polemics with Dream Multimedia, Kudelski is testing in collaboration with the Polish Cyfrowy Polsat provider a further development of its encoding. The resulted tests have passed perfectly, and Kudelski believes that he can use these new security mechanisms also in the other providers. Under the providers, that use Nagravision, there is Premiere, digital+ and Cyfrowy Polsat that already were successfully hacked several times.

samot4
26-04-2007, 01:58 PM
What else can the man say.

holmroad
26-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Nein?:D

North Star
29-04-2007, 08:12 AM
Still we can't complain, we've had a bloody good long run with this one and it is inevitable that it will go off in the future but until then I am going to enjoy it while it last :D

nightmann
29-04-2007, 09:51 AM
actually all OSC Cards become a new Eeprom Version:
ROM120 Cards will have eeprom Rev C20

Dragonfly
29-04-2007, 10:59 AM
I just hope it will last to the end of the footy season.

angles
29-04-2007, 12:25 PM
THIS will not help!!! The guys (TRex super and Diabolo) have ROM dump, so they know what is in the update and can modefy their files.

I am pretty sure the Supermodule TRex and Diabolo will open Premier again, after a short time. Emu and other things will turn back as they cant handle MECM.