PDA

View Full Version : sg-2100 problem

scrupples
30-04-2007, 06:42 PM
My motor has stopped working, It won`t move either with the receiver or the manual button.

The light is green, but every second or so flashing orange. I looked in the manual and it says this

Green On Power On; Standby Mode

Orange Blink Receiving DiSEqC 1.2 Commands / Reset Mode

Orange On Error Message: Over Current / Reach Hardware Limits...

any ideas please how to get it going again?

springer
30-04-2007, 07:14 PM
Poking a paperclip for a few seconds in the little hole somewhere near the flashing light(I don't remember exactly where), will reset the motor and light will return to green. After this, cut off all power from motor either by disconnecting rf cable from reciever or by switching off from mains.
BEWARE, this procedure will cancel all previous positions and you will have to find and store all satellite positions again.

scrupples
30-04-2007, 08:00 PM
Poking a paperclip for a few seconds in the little hole somewhere near the flashing light(I don't remember exactly where), will reset the motor and light will return to green. After this, cut off all power from motor either by disconnecting rf cable from reciever or by switching off from mains.
BEWARE, this procedure will cancel all previous positions and you will have to find and store all satellite positions again.

done that m8, but still nothing.

As I say light is green but with an orange flash, as if it`s option 2.