PDA

View Full Version : im starting to feel left out

zad
03-05-2007, 07:31 PM
this is the first time since i hit the sat scene where the 5400 has been lagging behind.

it looks like there is now tps au d+au floating around for various cams and boxes however the 5400 has none of it.

dont get me wrong tps is a bit pants nowadays since prem is open but d+ is still very good.

but not to complain the humax section is still the most popular on this forum so im happy with that!:D :D

sat_rrstm
04-05-2007, 09:39 AM
We all feel the same left down by Planet Hemp and Toh team,pal!
Thank God I run a TM 1500CI in addition to my Hummax 5400!
DARKMAN is very fast in every new update,most times he comes first out with everything new.
Humax although is my first passion and that's thanks to PH,Padawan & ToH team.Let's hope that they did not gave up updatings!....

zad
04-05-2007, 09:42 AM
oh dont get me wrong i dont feel let down at all!!!!!!
its just a shame that its getting harder to do stuff with the 5400
after all the toh and ph teams dont get paid for it so we cant expect them to put it top of there priorities.

its just a shame that after all the years the 5400 being the leading stb its now starting to change, its just showing its age thats all!!!

sat_rrstm
04-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Excuse me pal,does DARKMAN get paid for his efforts,or anyone else of the rest receivers-patchers?
Concerning the age of Hummy,it has nothing to do with the hard new stuff.If the team did realease tps AU,for example,how hard would it be,concerning this pack???
I'm not ungreatfull,but sad,because we,Humax owners,are let down for a long time,indeed,aren't we?

Marco
04-05-2007, 02:49 PM
i hope to see HOT 8.1 tps, some time using HOT 7.4 at the mo

sattekop
04-05-2007, 07:37 PM
So is it that much work each 2-3 days to key in 16 characters into your hummy?

It took me more time last time to patch back to 7.9 as soon as it turned out that D+ had found a clever trick to mess with the AU.

I hope that Planet Hemp et all concentrate on the updates that really make the difference. So French and Dutch channels would be extremely nice.

caribe
05-05-2007, 12:31 PM
So is it that much work each 2-3 days to key in 16 characters into your hummy?

It took me more time last time to patch back to 7.9 as soon as it turned out that D+ had found a clever trick to mess with the AU.

I hope that Planet Hemp et all concentrate on the updates that really make the difference. So French and Dutch channels would be extremely nice.

Absolutely! I also went back to previous patch and really it's not much of a problem to key the 16 characters every few days. But of course having more channels would be very nice.