PDA

View Full Version : New Digitalb website!!!

everclear
09-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Digitalb has a new improved website - although it is still in Albanian, it can still be helpful to discover what is on in the absence of English listings - tonight's premiere is 'Starter for 10'.

http://www.digitalb.tv/

Here's hoping they add the English film titles alongside the Albanian ones.....

everclear

teassoc
10-05-2007, 10:22 PM
Seems only to have programmes for 5th May or am I missing something?

everclear
11-05-2007, 01:07 PM
In typical digitalb style they haven't updated the date but the programmes are updating and have been right since the new website launch (eg. ignore the date - programmes shown are for today) - shame they don't show more hours ahead though

grin2
14-05-2007, 06:04 PM
chaines.tv still working as well
look for the albanian flag for digitalb listings

davboy
14-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the link
,if you follow the buttons above the listings on each channel, on the new site it looks like a weeks schedule is there,but its only a guess.its still in albanian:frown:

grin2
14-05-2007, 08:35 PM
better than nothing. i noticed today a film with helen mirren and used the albanian to english translater to check that it was the queen. not watched yet but didnt she get oscars for it.

bonovox
14-05-2007, 09:42 PM
better than nothing. i noticed today a film with helen mirren and used the albanian to english translater to check that it was the queen. not watched yet but didnt she get oscars for it.

Yep it was on today. The Queen, decent enough performance from Mirren but in all honesty it bored the pants off me.:D

grin2
15-05-2007, 03:52 PM
not my sort of film either, but her indoors has been waiting to watch it. she wont watch ***view tho? no accounting for taste. women!!!

Richard
03-06-2007, 07:22 PM

Could you post a link to the Albanian to English translator please ?

grin2
03-06-2007, 07:30 PM
i just googled english to albanian translator. most of the titles dont translate . it was just that i typed queen and the albanian word matched the site. cos it said helen mirren i already thought it was.

grin2
03-06-2007, 07:33 PM
deja vu on at 8 tonight. denzil washington, val kilmer