12-05-2007, 09:08 PM
Any ONLINE feeds?! Have a friend who is stuck without Tv

applematt
12-05-2007, 09:15 PM
found it Duh! ____www.eurovision.tv/

Correct
12-05-2007, 11:29 PM
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8118/42917919serbiaafp203bju5.jpg

Serbian singer Marija Serifovic has won the Eurovision Song Contest at a ceremony in Helsinki which saw the UK's entry coming joint second-last.

Serifovic's powerful ballad Molitva had been second-favourite with bookmakers in the run-up to the competition.

She scored 268 points, beating Ukrainian drag queen Verka Serdyuchka into second place. Russia was third, while Turkey came fourth.

British act Scooch managed only 29 points with their song Flying the Flag.

Twelve of those points came from Malta, which placed the UK entry top in its voting, but there was little recognition from other countries.

The competition had been embraced by the Finnish capital, which earned the right to stage the event when rock group Lordi won in 2006.

Lordi's song Hard Rock Hallelujah was reprised as the opening number of the show, at Helsinki's largest ice hockey stadium.

Big-screen TVs were erected in the city centre, where fans gathered to watch the ceremony, and some 350 spin-off events had also been organised.

The contest - held since 1956 - had a record 42 entries this year.

It was broadcast to an estimated global TV audience of 100 million, who chose the winner by telephone votes and text mess...

;)

The Skipper
13-05-2007, 09:18 PM
I think UK should pull out of the contest from now on.
It is so fixed its unbelievable!

It's getting worse than big brother.
You gotta be lesbians or *** or tranny to get points...
Or fooking baltic!

If it wasn't for terry I would not bother to watch it
Skip

fernandez
13-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Skip

Thankfully I only saw some of it but I think that Mr. Wogan's comments whilst the artists were actually performing (?) could have been dispensed with

sstylianou1976
14-05-2007, 01:37 AM
I would had liked it better with Benny Hill's parody of Wogan as 'Terry Wobgone' but I have noticed a lot of gothic acts this year which is cool since I like Goths and also Lordi rules.

Regards,

sstylianou1976

bonovox
14-05-2007, 02:12 AM
I think UK should pull out of the contest from now on.
It is so fixed its unbelievable!

It's getting worse than big brother.
You gotta be lesbians or *** or tranny to get points...
Or fooking baltic!

Skip

Yeah Wogans hysterical. The music is crap and all the artists are as well. But Wogans commentary is the only reason worth watching.