PDA

View Full Version : MVision F-8085-Plus

svarico
17-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Hi,I am new to all this and just got my Satelite dish and MVision F-8085-Plus installed and pointed to Astra 2B,D and Eurobird to get some english channels here in Spain.Unfortunatly most of them are scrambled.I alredy downloaded the latest software f8085plus_616.upb and uploaded it with MVisionE+Utl but its still the same.Have I done the right thing,do I have to do something else or is it just not possible???? Please,If anybody has some info,let me know.
many thanks

rolfw
20-07-2007, 09:00 AM
You will not clear the encrypted channels on this satellite position, as they are not compromised.

If you want to clear channels, you will need to move your dish to either 19.2 or 13 East.

svarico
23-07-2007, 08:39 PM
many thanks,
after playing around with it for a while I came to the same decission and turned it to 19.2.
I got all the software and got it up and running.The only thing I still havent figured out is how I can upload the softcam.key from my laptop into my reciever.The softwage layout seems to be a little diffrent from the read me text which comes with it from gxmax.At the moment I have to type them in manually everytime nagra changes and it gets a bit on my nerves after a while.I dont have the USB version so is it still possible with the com port version???
Many thanks again,svarico