PDA

View Full Version : hdci diablo and premier direkt sport portal help please

downsouth
10-06-2007, 10:26 AM
I have downloaded the latest channel list for the HDCI2000, with all the premier direkt channels, yet I cannot tie up the times the films start with the premier direkt channel refs. ie I think I am on premier direkt 1 and yet a film that is supposed to be on prem direkt 4 starts up.

Am I being stupid?

Also, what will happen when, god willing, the diablo is still working with premier, and the premiership kicks off, I can't work out the sport portal. All I can see at the moment is the sport portal main page. How do I find out what is on what, and how to get to it? I tried to record a film last night on what I thought was prem direckt2 i think, and the golf was on there!!!!

Sorry to ask so many questions, but i have had the hdci for nearly a year now and am still not all that impressed with it. I can't understand why they have put a usb port on the back, yet we have to do everything with a serial cable. Seems a bit **** to me.

From what I read in the forums, the choice of hd receivers is limited, and all are fairly naff.

Can anyone advise.

mintywilliams
10-06-2007, 10:37 AM
you can always check out their website for times and listings and dont forget they are 1hr ahead of us.when prem footy starts go to prem sport portal and it tells you which one is showing the footy.you should have in your channel list premiere sport 1 and premiere sport 2 and 2 premiere sport portal channels.

downsouth
10-06-2007, 11:05 AM
Thanks minty, I do have the four channels, premiere sport 1 and premiere sport 2 and 2 premiere sport portals, but they are supposed to be showing all the premiership games. How are they going to spread all the matches over the 4 channels. Have I got the prem direkt channels labelled right in my list as the films dont seem to be on the right channels. I got it from another web site with a name that sounds like something romans put on their heads.

mintywilliams
11-06-2007, 01:22 PM
thats where the channel lists come from and the premiership games they show co-incide with the tv listings for you know who.

downsouth
13-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Can we turn our HDCI2000 into HD PR1000, whith the same software? Ie get the portal to operate, or is this not possible.

mintywilliams
14-07-2007, 09:21 AM
never heard it has been done