PDA

View Full Version : TPS Problem

bertieton
19-06-2007, 07:57 PM
I was using sbcl and wsp to clear Prem and Tps before the latest patch came out.It worked great for Prem, but I have problems with Tps.
Every ten minutes or so the picture drops out for about 10 seconds. I have tried adjusting all the settings but with no luck.If any one has the answer to this problem I would be eternaly gratefull,as I want to record A SCANNER DARKLY, on Multi 2.:confused:

oulit
20-06-2007, 02:39 AM
for tps you have to swith back to hot 7.7

bertieton
20-06-2007, 11:16 PM
I thought I was useing hot 7.7 as it came in the same folder as SBCL and WSP.But I have just re-installed it and it seems to have cured the problem.
If you keep your Hummy connected to your computer through the null modem lead,like I do, this is a great way of clearing channels.It cleared both Prem and Tps long before the new patch came out.
Thanks oulit,for your help ,and for bringing my attention to this set-up in the first place.:)

Marco
21-06-2007, 02:01 AM
HOT 8.1c & d no picture drop outs on tps
add this file in folder wsp. a few adjustments

sat_rrstm
21-06-2007, 03:52 PM
HOT 8.1c no picture drop outs on tps
add this file in folder wsp. a few adjustments

Marco,thanks for this file,but it didn't help.
I always get this message:
"SBCL - 007C00 -> Incorrect hash -> AutoECM started...."
Any more ideas,please?

bertieton
21-06-2007, 07:33 PM
Thanks very much Marco, works great for me.:)

norge
21-06-2007, 08:21 PM
With hot 8.1c you still need to connect via computer?

ozzsurf
21-06-2007, 09:40 PM
tps was fta from 11pm till 4am last night

bertieton
22-06-2007, 12:14 AM
Yes norge, you need the Hummy connected to your computer via a null modem cable ,but you can make up a very long cable and it works with no problems.All the software required is in this thread along with instructions https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=63770 .
Ignore the first few posts as they have links to older versions of the software.
To use Wsp with hot 8.1d ,put the file uploaded by Marco (in this thread) in the same folder as the wsp prog.
When I downloaded the files all the settings appeared to be correct for my set up ,all I had to do was turn to a tps channel, start up wsp and sbcl ,click tuner on sbcl and click on the start buttons.
Each day you have to download tps_hdf files etc ( these files are available on the usual upload sites)
and put them in the plugins folder. You also need to have your Hummy configured correctly.
This all sounds much more complicated than it actualy is, so if you want to watch tps give it a try.

sat_rrstm
22-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Sorry,still getting the message:"SBCL - 007C00 -> Incorrect hash -> AutoECM started...."!!!
Marco,thanks for the tries through pm's,I was away from home all day today.No matter what changes I made reading many posts about this program,I couldn't get it started,I receive the message above...

norge
22-06-2007, 10:47 PM
On wsp I get cannot get password answer What password and login should be in wsp?

norge
22-06-2007, 11:31 PM
......all I had to do was turn to a tps channel, start up wsp and sbcl ,click tuner on sbcl and click on the start buttons.

Tuner has to be set to Newcamd in WSP not SBCL At least this is the only way tps cleared. Think in this case you need not to be connected to internet