PDA

View Full Version : pda works ok , lol

echelon
20-06-2007, 07:04 PM
not used my dell wifi access pda for some time so decided to get it working cos my internet access was down !!! ( sly )

finally got it logged in as 15 on the router (manually added the ip settings like in the tm9100 which is on 10) and got the pda ie to logon to the tm9100 on its ip , and got the usual enigma login screen with name and password etc

can now select the channels I want with a touch of the "pen" and it changes over for me , same as in firefox using the same name and password login via the url for the box

nice knowing that the pda will do the remote control for me , and maybe other things too

also works from my sony laptop , so these pc options increase depending on the tools you use , ie: main pc , laptop pc , pda , possibly other things too

I wouldnt be surprised if you could use a mobile fone like my samsung d600 :)

retainedstatue
22-06-2007, 10:23 AM
Works with my Nokia N95. Find the screen message function useful, the wife was speechless when my request for a coffee flashed across the tv screen from the upstairs bedroom :)

DaOne
22-06-2007, 04:01 PM
can now select the channels I want with a touch of the "pen" and it changes over for me , same as in firefox using the same name and password login via the url for the box

nice knowing that the pda will do the remote control for me , and maybe other things too

)
Nice Work echelon
Try and set it to freeze time
So I can Zap my Misses and put her in the cellar for ever so I can be in peace

:D

echelon
22-06-2007, 05:44 PM
Works with my Nokia N95. Find the screen message function useful, the wife was speechless when my request for a coffee flashed across the tv screen from the upstairs bedroom :)

just did a search on the nokia n95 and my samsung d600

looks like the nokia is wireless b/g compatible so no wonder it works :)

looks like mine is only bluetooth :(