PDA

View Full Version : Who said this wasn't easy !

Gone_Fishing
22-06-2007, 06:01 PM
You weren't wrong :redface:

They should include a box of Valium with these !

Got TPS (Just started working dont know why), PW and Cabo still cant get D+

Frighten to turn it of now in case they don't come back

TNT

echelon
22-06-2007, 06:06 PM
lol

I have mgcamd1.24 running ( shows 1.23 in menu though ) using juliet006

premiere and cabo ok

tps is au ok on the usual channels

todays satan keys opened d+ and its still on now

I had to fully reboot the box to get d+ running and sometimes stop and start mgcamd ( turn off and on )

several cams should open d+ m8

you can check your softcam keys with notepad v4

A
22-06-2007, 06:10 PM
load the latest satan it works using UR8 Beta 5

zad
22-06-2007, 06:11 PM
i use cccam for d+ as it seems more stable but the new evocam may be a better option as i believe it also opens absat

RABBY
22-06-2007, 06:25 PM
zad

Evocamd2.16 Works Fine on ABSAT [ Dreambox ] Hope you get Everthing Working ? Still going to get one of these Boxes

Waiting for all the problems to be sorted first:p:D

Gone_Fishing
22-06-2007, 06:32 PM
I'm using UR 008 Beta5

Changed softcam and didn't make any difference not going to do anymore today it was hard enough to get this far

TPS must be AU had it on for over half hour

I'm using mgcamd 1.23 and mine showed 1.22 had to go into var/etc and edit smartcam.config to change it to 1.23

Think that was causing my problem and why I couldn't get it to work as I think it points to the emu but not sure, think juliet is different though

Just one question have you tried editing files in DCC because when I do and select save it deletes the content in the file, same with replacing a file with another?

Ok with filezilla taught me a lesson back them up first:rolleyes:

TNT

RABBY
22-06-2007, 06:43 PM
TNT

Never Edit Anything In FTP Programs?? [ DCC @ Flash FXP ]Always Edit in A Folder?? Then Ftp Back To There Right Places

P.s Better Deleting the File you are going to Overight First [ Important ] Then you no the File Went Into its Right place???

P.S. When I FTP onto the dreambox ? I Am never using a Emu at that Time ?? Always on Common Interface:)

Believe me ?? I no what I am Talking About

Gone_Fishing
22-06-2007, 06:49 PM
TNT

Never Edit Anything In FTP Programs?? [ DCC @ Flash FXP ]Always Edit in A Folder?? Then Ftp Back To There Right Places

P.s Better Deleting the File you are going to Overight First [ Important ] Then you no the File Went Into its Right place???

P.S. When I FTP onto the dreambox ? I Am never using a Emu at that Time ?? Always on Common Interface:)

Believe me ?? I no what I am Talking About

I believe you M8 thats how I do it now found out the hard way

TNT

RABBY
22-06-2007, 06:58 PM
TNT

I believe you M8 thats how I do it now found out the hard way

A lot of People do not no that m8 ? That is Why They cannot get Anything to work ? Editing Themselves ?? on a FTP Proggy [ Still Using A Emu ] They are trying to update ??

Detlef
22-06-2007, 06:58 PM
The greatest thing about this thread is that I didn't know Prem**** was generally open again.

I go away for a week and it all happens :D:D:D:D

zad
22-06-2007, 07:04 PM
you got yourself a 9100 yet detlef or you using a dream?

Gone_Fishing
22-06-2007, 08:41 PM
OK got them all working now TPS, D+, PW and TV Cabo all seems very stable using UR8 and mgcamd1.23 :)

Of course its all for educational reasons ;)

Hard Drive Next :rolleyes:

TNT

cooler
23-06-2007, 01:08 PM
zad

Evocamd2.16 Works Fine on ABSAT [ Dreambox ] Hope you get Everthing Working ? Still going to get one of these Boxes

Waiting for all the problems to be sorted first:p:D

Same here, waiting for it to be sorted.

davlaw2000
23-06-2007, 10:53 PM
TNT, you seem to have had a high degree of success with UR8 and mgcamd 1.23. Do you have any specific tips you can pass on? I think the main areas where I am struggling are....
- how to get the latest keys
- exactly what buttons to press to get TPS to open

Any specific guidance would be much appreciated.

echelon
23-06-2007, 10:58 PM
tps is opened by going to one of the au channels like espn classic or france 4 or one of the m6 music channels etc

Detlef
24-06-2007, 01:40 AM
you got yourself a 9100 yet detlef or you using a dream?

Keep looking at the new Dream but the GF will kill me if I install any more kit. So I've stayed with the SS1 (video output fed to lounge via one of those wireless AV thingies).

Got a Comag with an MRel but it is mainly used for FTA off 19E and 13E plus a Sly+ box (family package) for normal use.

Computer at work has an SS2 (for data use only :D, of course) but it has 13E, 19E and 28E so gets most FTA stuff and a few that are open too.

eme
24-06-2007, 10:31 AM
well the only thing i have got working is the teq channels on 19 east, cannot get the prem or multi to work at all, followed all info here, tried all emulators inx latest betas and still no go, anyone whant a football. :rolleyes:

peggle
24-06-2007, 10:47 AM
well the only thing i have got working is the teq channels on 19 east, cannot get the prem or multi to work at all, followed all info here, tried all emulators inx latest betas and still no go, anyone whant a football. :rolleyes:

You need mgcamd 1.23 or 1.24 & it sounds like you haven't got it working properly.

I can only advise about using it with Juliet 006.

The easy way if you have direct internet access is to install the juliet url & download mgcamd 1.23 direct using the blue button.

The other is to install mgcamd 1.22 & then install 1.23 files over it.

All covered in the guide.

zola25
24-06-2007, 10:47 AM
Got mine working how it should, now to look into how to set up CS on it never tried that before.So can anyone tell me how to set up gbox for CS need to figure out how to edit dlines etc.

nixus
24-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Have UR8beta5 on flash; iBoot 2.0 installed giving multibootl; have UR8beta5, Juliet 009 beta on SD card; running CCcam 2.0+NewCS 1.20+CS 5.28 (connected to 2 servers) with no problems on Juliet atm.
Using FW to change passwd and reload (save/transfer) sat settings, taken from dreambox
All other stuff (binaries, keys, many plugins) are transferred by ftp without problem.
What l like in 9100, compared to my dm7000:

1. Very fast boot from cold start/full restart
2. Excellent tuner
3. RF-out exit to transfer TV signal to another tv set without occupying VCR output
4. 2 outputs for AC3 audio - spdif and ac3
5. separate power on/off switch on the back
6. No annoying LCD display
7. MMC card (SD, Memory stick, CF...) inserts from the front
8. Bigger flash and ram memory as was already mentioned