PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Darkman July Patch and Digitalalb

stevenalis
24-07-2007, 12:14 AM
I have just reactivated my digitalb card for the footy this season having been on ART for 12 months.

The problem I have is the card won't work with either June or July patch on my TM1500. The picture just says scrambled. If I load the May patch in then it works BUT then Premiere won't work.

I do have a dragon cam but when placed in my technomate (as against my qualitv) receiver it gives poor picture with the picture breaking up on any decoded channel. This doesn't happen on other receiver so the cam works okay. I have tried the dragoncam in the techomate with and without darkman's patch but no luck.

Preferably I want the latest darkman patch working as I miss my premiere channels. Any ideas why conflict between TM1500 and Dragon cam?

Answers on a postcard please!!

Steve

olivian
24-07-2007, 08:20 PM
You can try going to System Info menu, punching in 2 0 0 4 via remote control and that will turn off your patch while you watch DigitAlb via the card slot or in a cam - when you want to go back to Premiere or TPS etc., just go back to same menu and punch in 2 0 0 4 again and the patch will reappear!

Cheers!

Charles

stevenalis
27-07-2007, 03:11 AM
I'm sure I tried this but no go.

Satdude
01-08-2007, 11:56 PM
The best way is to update your receiver with an old patch to get your card working (TPS Auto Update 11/05/07) and use a T-Rex Super 4.6 for Premiere. However the patch might be sorted in the future we are aware of it so stay tuned for the latest update.

Regards Satdude. :cool:

stevenalis
03-08-2007, 04:23 AM
Thanks Satdude.

I do have a dragon cam but this seems to have a lot of breakup on my TM1500 (seems fine on my Quali tv receiver though).

If I can get this working succesfully I am right in saying that I can't turn the patch off (darkman) because the multicrypt slot won't work will it??

Any ideas why only effecting some cards. Is it digitalb specific or is it supersport cards as well?? I note the subscription status on my digitalalb card is dated 2006 (when last working) but the events option on card is showing valid to July 2008.

Steve

tr8.
03-08-2007, 09:17 AM
you need to turn the patch off when using a dragon cam it fights with the patch.
then when finished take out the dragon and turn the patch back on.

tr8

johnnymac
03-08-2007, 09:37 AM
I must be lucky, just tried 2 TM-1500's (Latest patch & softcam) with 2 separate Cards without any problems :)

trotwood
03-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Like stevenalis having problem with original greek nova card.but switching receiver off/on acouple of times helped.

stevenalis
04-08-2007, 09:38 PM
For all those who are not aware some of us (not all of us) cannot run darkmans latest patch (July 2007) or his June 2007 patch AND watch supersport channels. There appears to be no suggestion or explanation why this is because some people are able to watch without problem.

Okay I spent couple of hours trying to solve the problem and I think the problem either lies with the receiver or the card.

My setup is the original TM1500 (not the super version) and I am using a Digitalb card as against a Supersport card.

I factory reset the whole machine today and put on Technomates official firmware from June 2007 (1.69 I think). I then uploaded all my channels again .

I then tried to view the Supersport channels but they would not clear although the cam is seen and shows as conax. Obviously no patched channels would work as no patch on the machine.

I then put in the latest darkman patch (July 13, 2007) and latest keys and whilst this cleared Premiere, D+ and TPS etc it would not clear the Supersport channels. The same occurs if you put June 2007 patch on with the exception no Premiere either.

I then put May 2007 patch in (2.28 I think) and of course Premiere still doesn't work but D+, TPS and Cabo (if keys) will AND Supersport now works with or without patch turned on.

Strange that without a darkman patch the TM won't decode the supersport channels though. I didn't think you needed a patch for the cam to work?

The problems must therefore be the machine (non Super) model or the card.

So my questions for anyone who has a TM1500 and Digitalb or Supersport card are :

1. Can you view Supersport channels with latest Darkman patch?
2. If you can, which receiver (super or original) are you using and which card (Digitalb or Supersport branded)
3. If you can't which receiver do you have and which card or you using

Has to be a simple explanation for this as clearly loads of people are watching Supersport channels with latest DM patch but a large minority of us can't.

johnnymac
05-08-2007, 12:58 AM
1: Yes
2: Super, DigitAlb
3: N/A

@ trotwood, interesting - but see the thread title m8 ;)

stevenalis
07-08-2007, 10:52 PM
In light of Darkmans' new patch this thread can now end because all channels work with this patch

Thanks Darkman!!