PDA

View Full Version : Humax HDCI-2000...Total Freeze

jaffatyree
31-07-2007, 09:24 PM
HELP!!! my new Humax HDCI=2000 has frozen....1st it lost all the channels i had stored...then when i tried to reinstall them it froze on 1 particular channel and wont move anywhere after that.....ive tried switching on and off at the mains...it boots up then goes to the last channel it was on but then freezes with the program info on the bottom of the screen but no pic and does not respond to any of the buttons apart from the off/on switch at the back?????????????....seems a bit terminal to me..:mad:.anyone else had this??...can anyone help...

malsat
31-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Where did you buy it from?
Your memory is full,you need to put a pre-made channel in then should be ok.

jaffatyree
31-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Where did you buy it from?
Your memory is full,you need to put a pre-made channel in then should be ok.
hiya...i bought it on line from *******************...how do you put a pre-made channel in??..

malsat
31-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Dont know what all the ***** mean but if you buy from the sponsers i think they put a channel listing in for you,
It may take a while but all you need to do is read and when your confident look here for software and channel lists
_http://www.humax-zone.net

malsat
31-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Are you motorised or fixed ?
I have a channel listings for a four sat diseqc system ie:28 e 19 e 13 e & 30 w,if wanted ill try an upload it tomorrow.
also look here https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=69486

jaffatyree
31-07-2007, 10:49 PM
thanks mate...but my 2000 wil not respond to any commands...it boots up then freezes totally..i carnt get access to any menus and get no response at all from the remote control or the buttons on the front of the box...

malsat
31-07-2007, 10:55 PM
thats why you have to send a channel list into it with a null modem cable

jaffatyree
31-07-2007, 11:07 PM
thanks...im just new to this..dont no much..by the way iv a motorised dish...ive got a null moderm cable on order...so il try what you say..