PDA

View Full Version : digitalb english premier league

grin2
01-08-2007, 02:30 PM
lets see if those who subscribed before end of last august will get epl to the end of their subscription period. i fitted quite a few dishes to 16 east after punters bought 14month for 12 cards. there was no mention that epl would only be for last season (as recently mentioned) at time of sale. i hope digitalb see sense cos i cant see many renewing if it goes **** up. more chance of punters shelling out £250 if they are kept happy.

mahler
01-08-2007, 03:58 PM
Hello grin2 my 12 months expires in two days time but the extra 2 months I was promised takes me into October, and I've already been warned by my original supplier that the card will probably not clear the Premiership during the extra period.

If this is so it's very bad and can only be described as a gimmick to increase sales at the time.

Regards mahler

grin2
01-08-2007, 04:36 PM
its called misrepresentation of goods in the sales of goods act 1982 mate. the card is sold as an OFFICIAL pre paid subscription card by satellite retailers. as albania are not in the eu they are not subject to the same broadcasting regulations and restrictions that eu countries are. if the retailer (seller)is uk based however, they ARE subject to the laws of the land regarding the sale of goods and services act. maybe digitalb may get it right for the sake of 2/3 months.
mines run out and ive no plans to renew but ive passed on a few people who bought cards. if people want to keep the film package as well as sport(gold pack) when renewals are due, do they expect people to pay aug/sept/oct for the films theyve already paid for to receive the sport.
i know darkman had a ****ty time trying to sort it out a year ago. it was obviously gonna rear its head a year later until all subs up to aug 25th + 2 free months have passed.

teassoc
12-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Not working for me. Film channels work though. My subscription should have covered EPL on premium channels until October. :confused:

painter
13-08-2007, 04:12 PM
You all should know better than expect something for nothing from an Albanian I have a full renewed gold package subscription and have to say the films of late have been c**p not the uptodate films we were getting a while back.
To my mind they seem to be relying on the premium sport to keep their foothold on the UK market.

regards painter

grin2
13-08-2007, 09:33 PM
i stopped watching mine a while before it ran out and watch german. my bro in law said the films are crap as well. he wont renew after the 2 month left fiasco either. another customer i installed for has spoken to lee today about the missing epl.says he wont renew unless its sorted. can see its gonna cost digitalb in the long run. all of us have been in since the beginning

DARKMAN
28-08-2007, 01:06 AM
i stopped watching mine a while before it ran out and watch german. my bro in law said the films are crap. he wont renew after the 2 month left fiasco either. another customer i installed for has spoken to lee today about the missing epl.says he wont renew unless its sorted. can see its gonna cost digitalb in the long run. all of us have been in since the beginning

min for respect of Sponsor like Vip members be more respectly for their product tthy sell ,dont call Crap!!!

You are totally rong Digitalb movi packege is going good and even Sport going 10 times better chek all footy in English Audio and nice Matches all in English.

Thats the only package with a lot of footy and that good price.

Please if you have enythink against just saying one time or two ,but not in all your posts you right allways Crap crap carp becouse thye will send you in that position is well.( That mean you allays tolking crap) withy all my respect thats the truthe.

DARKMAN
28-08-2007, 01:10 AM
look anly this weekend haw much footy is been shoing all English Comentary.

Premium 1 13:45 Sunderland - Liverpool

Premium 2 15:30 Bayern M. - Hannover 96

Premium 5 15:30 Nurnberg - Werder B.

Premium 1 16:00 Chelsea - Portsmouth

Premium 3 16:00 Arsenal - Man. City

Premium 4 17:00 Flamurtari - Tirana

Premium 5 17:10 Cean - Marseille

Premium 1 18:00 Lazio - Torino

Premium 2 18:00 Everton - Blackburn

Premium 1 20:00 Real Madrid - At. Madrid

Premium 2 20:30 Juventus - Livorno

Premium 1 22:00 Sevilla - Getafe

Premium 2 14.30 Mbrough - Newcastle

Premium 1 15:00 Genova - Milan

Premium 3 15.00 Inter - Udinese

Premium 1 17:00 Man Utd - Tottenham

Premium 2 17.00 Wolfsburg - Schalke 04

Premium 3 18.00 PSG - Lille

Premium 1 19:00 Racing - Barcelona

Premium 2 19.00 Recreativo - Betis

Premium 4 20.15 Panathinaikos - Olympiacos

Premium 3 20.30 Palermo - Roma

Premium 1 21:00 Valencia - Villareal

Premium 5 21.00 Lyon - ST Ettiene

Premium 2 21:45 Porto - Sporting

grin2
28-08-2007, 04:46 AM
the matter is your customers were promised epl if they renewed their cards last august with a 14 month for 12 package. after may and until the cards run out in october they now have no premier league.
picture breakup, loss of sound, games advertised not showing (west ham /man city), games cutting off are a regular feature 12 months on. theseare issues that were raised 12 months ago , and reading threads sent by other people ARE still an issue in many cases.quality of premier films not as good as earlier days, as painter mentioned above. presumably the budget is spent on sport. again these are threads from other people, please read.
when people ask for opinions on the package i can only speak on my experience and on those of the people i have fitted dishes for. seems strange that in the last month this is the first reply on the subject although various threads have all asked why their package was cut short by 2 months. maybe ALL of them misheard what they were entitled to. i know you had a difficult time sorting it a year ago, but as i said diigtalb (not you) cannot expect people to renew after they have been shortchanged. what is to say the same wont happen again this time around.
as new threads keep repeating the same problems arise now as 12 months ago.

grin2
28-08-2007, 04:48 AM
ps the thread was started 4 weeks ago. as far as showing respect to the sponsors i have nothing but good to say about the sponsor of this page. his service is first class and goods always arrive when promised. any problems are usually sorted. if you read what i was saying the problems lie with digitalb whose customer service leaves a lot to be desired.
im sure all the people who are looking at empty premium channels during august/sept/oct are well happy

DARKMAN
28-08-2007, 10:17 PM
ps the thread was started 4 weeks ago. as far as showing respect to the sponsors i have nothing but good to say about the sponsor of this page. his service is first class and goods always arrive when promised. any problems are usually sorted. if you read what i was saying the problems lie with digitalb whose customer service leaves a lot to be desired.
im sure all the people who are looking at empty premium channels during august/sept/oct are well happy

About reading on forum you know better of me i ream more then You and i have more feed back then You.

The feed back is 80% positive and i never says are no problems in digitalb or Supersport but repeting calling Crap all the time that send you in position to be untrastble.

Members are here they can tolk by their self you dont need tolk for other but for your self ....

for your Info Premire ship only been promess untill last season .

teassoc
28-08-2007, 10:28 PM
Grin2 has asked about why those of us who paid for 14 months have not had what was promised for all those months. A reply would be helpful. Otherwise many won't renew. :frown:

Personally I'm having trouble getting proper quality in the South East with a 90cm dish. That could however be a problem of alignment as I can't get 1 degree West either. :confused:

grin2
29-08-2007, 06:53 PM
are you trying to line 1 west up using an up to date frequency.nearly all of the factory set frequencies on my machines are not in use anymore.11389 h 24500 is the strongest on mine 96% on an 80cm in lincoln. even using my horizon sat meter i have to keep putting in new files for 1 west as they seem to swap regularly.

chelsea1
29-08-2007, 11:04 PM
I bought the 12 month + 2 extra card. I was wondering why I couldn't get the Chelsea v Portsmouth game for the Mrs (I was at the match;)) I very rarely use the card as the picture quality is poor (crap:D) and only got it for the soccer. I won't get another.

teassoc
02-09-2007, 10:19 PM
are you trying to line 1 west up using an up to date frequency.nearly all of the factory set frequencies on my machines are not in use anymore.11389 h 24500 is the strongest on mine 96% on an 80cm in lincoln. even using my horizon sat meter i have to keep putting in new files for 1 west as they seem to swap regularly.

Thanks but on that transponder still not getting anything. I used to get 1 degree West back in the days of the VR3 (?) so my guess is that my set-up needs re-allignment. :frown:

Oldhamred
03-09-2007, 07:48 PM
My brother is getting it fine on an 80cm in North Manchester. Signal and Quality drops on his TM 1500CI+ when it rains but it still pulls it in. Best to try and realign [well I've found it best] it on 1 West on BBC World. Peak it on this bugger and I've not gone far wrong.

Oldhamred.

teassoc
04-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Problem was my LNB which had become home to a number of spiders. A new LNB cleared the problem. :D

DARKMAN
12-09-2007, 02:04 AM
Hi Huligans anothner news for you:D ( not much time to argue with you people,,,,)

Championship on SuperSport Digitalb ...Good News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Championship on SuperSport ...Good News.

From Next week .....for more info i let you know.

Now next move is Scotish legue ( S.P.L)

keith mawer
15-09-2007, 04:51 PM
first i have full respect for darkman he really is good .. that said the picture quality is NOT.. infact i had to turn of the everton v man unts game today and go to another sat bird to watch it ....

bosox001
17-09-2007, 06:28 PM
The quality on the Man U v Everton game was poor, but the quality on the Arsenal v Spurs game and the Liverpool v Portsmouth game was OK, all other matches I have watched this year so far have been OK except for the ManU v Everton game so that may have been a 1 off.