PDA

View Full Version : Patched 5400

onno
08-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Running the latest patch and getting there. Having problems with Taquilla. My box is the 5400 ird. What card should I use in the slot and is there anything I need to put on it. I did ue an old cerebro progged for Premiere but that prevented prmeiere showing. Could I have a similar problem with Taq (I think I am now using an old fun card -pink color) . Thanks

Prontopro
08-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Your old funcard will be fine . I use exactly the same thing. It only needs an old 5 in 1 program loaded onto it.

You shouldn't have problems with Taquilla channels if your settings are uptodate and you have the latest keys. They're currently changing them twice daily so you need to ensure you have the latest ones or else you might be fooled into believing something else is wrong.

onno
08-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Thanks prontopro. Its only taquilla 1 to 7 that I have problems with at the moment all the rest of the D+ package is fine.

Prontopro
08-08-2007, 05:42 PM
There's nothing strange about Ts 1-7 so first check your settings and make sure you have the correct settings for them. Sometimes re-scanning them in maybe required if they've moved frequency.