PDA

View Full Version : What am I doing wrong please?

player1
11-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Hello Guys,

I've been out of the scene about 3 years or so now.

Got my humi 5400 out of mothballs and had a 1metre motorised dish set up today. I loaded a new list of pet settings and and the latest ToH3.4 HoTplugged v8.9 - 2007-08-11 but none of the encrypted channels like Premiere clear.

The last setup I had 3 years ago was using a dragon Cam and pred files .

Well is there anything obvious from my post that Ive done wrong or something else I should be doing ?

echelon
11-08-2007, 07:43 PM
I think you need a card with 6in1 files on it , any old one will do

there are plenty of posts here about getting the hummy working properly and up to date so have a good read too

roofer32
11-08-2007, 08:02 PM
dont forget to change the setting to card+emu in the config section.

as echelon said, you need a card with any kind of irdeto on, whether that be a gold file or a fun file.

hope this helps. ;)

Graham7
11-08-2007, 08:21 PM
If you have got the dragon Cam you should get them all prem D+ TCM France and more this is what I am using on my Vissionnet and working great. Sorry don't know about the Hum so you might get all this without the dragon.

player1
11-08-2007, 09:05 PM
I think you need a card with 6in1 files on it , any old one will do

there are plenty of posts here about getting the hummy working properly and up to date so have a good read too

Oh I didnt realise you still needed a card I thought the hot V 8.9 did all the work like a dragon cam does .

Ill have wait untill I can get myself a power unit for for my programmer as that seems to have gone AWOHL whilst in mothballs.