PDA

View Full Version : ur10beta2

tr8.
13-08-2007, 10:16 PM
as stated its now out at usual places
testing a moment

UR 010 updates:
Improved Nagra card compatibility (please test)
Improved panel stability
Updated Green Panel
Updated scripts in UR Panel
Improved cam compatibility
Improved plugin and emu compatibility
Added ECM, emu, etc skin compatibility
Technomate's latest CVS updates (still not officially released yet):
Improved signal sensitivity
Improved DiSEqC 1.2 compatibility and memory
Fixed audio track recognition
Improved picture quality and YPbPr recognition
PVR multiple audio track recording
Improved PVR compatibility and functionality
Improved NTSC compatibility
Fixed Parental Lock
Fixed Audio Track saving
Locks onto a working Audio Track
Improved MMC mounting compatibility
Improved Lip synchronisation on live stream and PVR playback
Improved EPG recognition
More stable multiboot
Improved Loop Out functionality
Disabled scart output in Standby mode
Improved ethernet data transfer rate

Gone_Fishing
13-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Added ECM, emu, etc skin compatibility

Wondered if they would ever get round to that :)

TNT

madian2
14-08-2007, 12:53 AM
i've been waiting for that as the skins were a little boring:eek:

seems this new image is quite stable well for me it is?

[for those who know about the extra's tv vanderthingy is on]

madian2

uniuk2000
14-08-2007, 12:42 PM
I've put this on mmc to try and have come across 1 problem with allocating default emu's, it won't let me save my selection. Has anyone else come across this?

eme
14-08-2007, 03:23 PM
installed into flash and when dcc channel list is installed bloody c panel wont work. thired hard reset comeing up. :frown::frown:

echelon
14-08-2007, 03:29 PM
no way would I put any beta firmware in my flash

original 009 in flash

everything else on an mmc card

seems ok on mmc card , reinstall the image on card if you have problems using iboot

and with the botch job that was released on sunday evening its a good job we use cards and not the flash , I soon deleted that one and waited until today for the latest beta to check , seems ok at the moment

ps:- my default emus are saving , and dreamboxedit ok for channel lists

Gone_Fishing
14-08-2007, 07:01 PM
All working fine here but I'm struggling to find any difference with this image :confused:

I've got loads of skins and I'm still missing a lot of the info from the info bar thats available on the DS and Juliet Image

TNT

eme
14-08-2007, 07:30 PM
from what i have seen, there are problems with iboot as well, thats why i put the firmware in flash. have been doing for years with the dreambox and never had a problem, but yes some have. i looked at beta 9 and iboot was not recomended at start so have not been back and re visted. the flash works ok and so does c panel as long as dcc settings are not loaded.:)

nml
15-08-2007, 04:52 PM
I agree with echelon put the latest original in flash, after some testing today it would appear that images in multiboot can show the problems of images on flash.
I am still having problems with widescreen switching so i tried the original 05 and then ur 06 on flash and two problems returned on 10.2 beta in multiboot.
Firstly motor problems and secondly rgb output back to green screen.
Back on 09 original in flash everything ok.

nml

echelon
15-08-2007, 05:18 PM
yeah , it seems to me its like the tm1500 where the patch piggybacks off the manufacturers firmware , and takes it into account when doing things

and if you dont mess with the flash there is less chance of a mishap and the jtag

and it keeps the box in factory condition if there are any warranty issues

the worst you can do is mess up an mmc card costing a few quid , and you can make several and experiment with them , and backup and restore these images to and from the hdd

so many reasons for using an sd card or similar , and not much use for having the patches in the flash

eme
15-08-2007, 05:19 PM
well have setup multiboot and seeing how that goes, heres to have more fun. :D

zad
15-08-2007, 05:24 PM
well have setup multiboot and seeing how that goes, heres to have more fun. :D

best way mate! look like you may have to in the future anyway as it looks like the images are getting bigger and bigger so you may run out of space in flash!

not to mention that new images are being wrote for the tm9101 (aka 9100 super) that has more memory, using a mmc or other memory card will get round this problem.

you can set up iboot on the hard drive if you want but beware it will make the drive spin all the time!

eme
15-08-2007, 05:42 PM
yep thought about that, i have also updated setttings again and now all is well, me hopes :rolleyes:. we live we learn and learn even more and thats the thing with this game. :)

TheGod
15-08-2007, 05:59 PM
> Improved signal sensitivity

Can anyone confirm that this is really the case?

mini__me
15-08-2007, 06:09 PM
you can set up iboot on the hard drive if you want but beware it will make the drive spin all the time!

Nothing wrong with that, my TiVo's drive has been spinning constantly since 2003 :D

spud
16-08-2007, 02:52 AM
My advice if using iboot put your box in stand by,load perfectly.
No problems and everything working.

Great image this one.

eme
16-08-2007, 11:38 AM
i found it dam slow changing channel etc compared to flash use. still see how it goes. 60 x sd in use.:)

eme
16-08-2007, 12:53 PM
now just tried updating keys what do i get. cant find script ver/bin etc, i am now thinking throw it in the bin, have to say i am getting ****ed off with problems, yes they will update firmware but thats a few versions now with same problem whether using sd card or flash. :mad::mad::mad:

madian2
16-08-2007, 03:01 PM
now just tried updating keys what do i get. cant find script ver/bin etc, i am now thinking it throw it in the bin, have to say i am getting ****ed off with problems, yes they will update firmware but thats a few versions now with same problem whether using sd card or flash. :mad::mad::mad:
m8 when first put this on i had allsorts of probs then i took it of iboot [hdd] then restalled it on iboot[hdd] but this time i put the sat box in standby found out that all the probs had gone away :D now have it all working ?
very happy with it now very happy

on mine in flash i have ur9b2 [bare image nothing installed only fta ]
then every other image is on iboot
madian2

eme
17-08-2007, 07:37 PM
still lost control panel downloads again after a short time, cant find var/ bin what ever. bloody thing. trying one more thing if i lose it again i am going to smash this pile of problems with some more verble.:mad:

madian2
17-08-2007, 08:15 PM
still lost control panel downloads again after a short time, cant find var/ bin what ever. bloody thing. trying one more thing if i lose it again i am going to smash this pile of problems with some more verble.:mad:

have you set up your ip m8 in expert menu /communication setup/ ip addy
dhcp untick

also did you remember to change your password in tcc 6 from blank to your choice of password

dont worry m8 they are easy to break this is my second box [yes i stamped on the first 1] only to go out and get another 1 [true] .

could be something simple you missed we have all been there:D

soon have you up and running m8 plenty of help here?

madian2

eme
17-08-2007, 09:27 PM
yep dun all that m8, had the roses, its the cpanel that keeps stopping working.
works for a while and stops. i think it has to do with dcc settings. cheers.:)

goodolddad
17-08-2007, 09:52 PM
If it is the sin key updater that gives you the error message, use the satan updater and the the folders will be created. You can then use sin`s if you want to.

eme
17-08-2007, 10:17 PM
dun all that thanks, it looks like it was dcc at this time, as scanning each sat in manually the down loader works ok . will see if it lasts. cheers :)

eme
18-08-2007, 12:26 PM
dun tests on 2 receivers and it is DCC that caused the problems, no problems since the sats where put in manually. hip hip hurray. :):)

zad
18-08-2007, 12:33 PM
i can confirm derambox control centre guffs up the image if you use the backup faculity however dreambox edit works fine

echelon
18-08-2007, 12:58 PM
I always scan the sats in for each image , then use dreamboxedit v2 for the channels

eme
18-08-2007, 07:19 PM
back to dreambox edit it is then. ;)