PDA

View Full Version : mtv networks

kur1su
30-08-2007, 12:17 PM
is there any way to catch mtv2, mtv base, mtv hits these days? they are multicrypt alltho they show up as cryptoworks on my box.

bit since i get tps, d+, premiere, polsat... i can't believe none of these packages offer the mtv network channels (bar vh1).

thanks!

Boerf
30-08-2007, 12:42 PM
As you havent said which way you open TPS, D+ etc. I cant say if you can open the MTVs, but I guess you use a Diablo?

With Diablo the MTVs you talked about can be opened: you just have to have the S2_NL.BIN on your cam (and if you havent removed it after installing the Stealth-Soft it is allready on your cam) and an up-to-date KEYS.BIN with the latest C+ NL Seca2-Keys.

gov400
30-08-2007, 03:17 PM
UPC direct is the package ur looking for that has all the mtv network stuff directly fed from the UK. But unfortunately its secure on cryptoworks

dvdman
31-08-2007, 10:47 AM
is there any way to catch mtv2, mtv base, mtv hits these days? they are multicrypt alltho they show up as cryptoworks on my box.

bit since i get tps, d+, premiere, polsat... i can't believe none of these packages offer the mtv network channels (bar vh1).

thanks!
OPEN ON DIABLO 208 MATE:D

dxdy
31-08-2007, 03:05 PM
MTV channels opened with seca2 C+ NL keys but today is last day :( next month keys is still unknown

kur1su
01-09-2007, 09:47 PM
ah i'm sorry i thought it was all about the same these days, what ppl could open.

unfortunately i have a humax 5400 with latest hot. and also a canal+ nl sub but only for the basic channels.

and i can't get upc since i'm fixed on astra and hotbird.

thanks for all the answers maybe i should just get a diablo.