PDA

View Full Version : Premiere sport portal (not working)

Bentex
01-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Hi, I followed the instructions in the sticky. I have the green m in the bottom right corner. I'm on the sport portal channel... and I still get " no subtitle data".

I'm using Hot 9.3 on my 5400. What am I doing wrong?

ceyer
01-09-2007, 05:39 PM
Hi,

there are 2 things you can do:

1. use the latest settings from here:https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=68995

2.edit your settings

open HNF Smart click on "more" and change the ORG Network ID of every PREMIERE Transponder to 133.

After that it should work fine.

Bentex
01-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Hi,

there are 2 things you can do:

1. use the latest settings from here:https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=68995

I tried this and got this error message.
_http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/bentex/errormes.jpg

Centre100
02-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Make sure you press the Yellow button on the remote control when on the Sports Portal Screen.

I get your ' no subtitle data' message when NOT on the Sports Portal Screen and of course it doesn't work then.

Hope you get it sorted.

pibip98
02-09-2007, 04:13 PM
I am getting Premiere Sports and have done for a few weeks now but cannot get anything on NASN.

I have looked at the posts so far relating to this and seem to have the correct frequencies and PIDS etc that have been mentioned. I have put the keys in from Premiere Sports for 0501 as 0503 but still nothing. Any advice would be appreciated thanks.

ceyer
02-09-2007, 04:27 PM
It works fine here with the latest HoT 9.3
on 12663h 22000 5/6

Bentex
02-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Make sure you press the Yellow button on the remote control when on the Sports Portal Screen.

I get your ' no subtitle data' message when NOT on the Sports Portal Screen and of course it doesn't work then.

Hope you get it sorted.

What do you mean by 'screen'? I just go on the channel with the scrolling boxes on the bottom. Press the yellow button while micros are switch on and I get that message.

Bentex
05-09-2007, 07:07 PM
anyone? I'm missing the football :(

grumpyy
06-09-2007, 05:00 AM
I think the error is related to accessing the humax dll which is FV3dll it resides in the hnfsmart installation folder.

When exactly do you get the error? plus you could try uninstalling and reinstalling hnfsmart. Could simply be an O/S access issue have you rebooted since getting the error, might help.

or tried other, settings like cyrus, gioppygio's or DaveM's
or use humbox to load settings if you can't get hnfsmart to work

Its just trial and error problem solving until you hit on a solution

Something as simple as reloading settings might fix it

If in the end you still can't get the portal to work you can still zap through the various channels until you find which one is showing the football you want. [I hope this doesn't confuse because I still use the old prem settings format which have around a dozen different "option" channels, even tho' all the portal channels are all assigned to what used to be called ppvkanal]

Personally I've never had to do anything to access the prem portals other than press the yellow button

Bentex
06-09-2007, 01:28 PM
I think the error is related to accessing the humax dll which is FV3dll it resides in the hnfsmart installation folder.

When exactly do you get the error? plus you could try uninstalling and reinstalling hnfsmart.

I get it at the end.

or tried other, settings like cyrus, gioppygio's or DaveM's
or use humbox to load settings if you can't get hnfsmart to work

where can I get these from?

If in the end you still can't get the portal to work you can still zap through the various channels until you find which one is showing the football you want.

I tried to put them in manually and all I get is user4 user5 user6 or something like that. but no picture appears.

I'll have another go later.

grumpyy
06-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Re Error: Have you configured hnfsmart?

Configure / options /

set "Model" dropdown menu to IRCI- 5400
which then gives system ID 00160000

Speed: 115200

Click Apply

SETTINGS:
You can get various settings & a multitude of other humax stuff by googling: the humax-zone
In the IRCI- 5400 dropdown menu - select settings

See how you go !

Just to whet your appetite they had about ten different channels listed in the sports portal last weekend when I turned on :D

Siegfried
06-09-2007, 11:12 PM
Sports 1 2 and 3 are real sports channels but when you see 4 and upwards in the Sports portal they are using some of the Direkt PPV film channels.