PDA

View Full Version : ToH3.4_HoT9.4 - Module Numbering????

ALIBE
08-09-2007, 01:50 AM
Does any body else think that something is not quite right with the Modules in ToH3.4_Hot9.4

1. The notes say that the Emu has been moved to Module 4 but the ToH (when read by HDFSmart) shows that Module 4 is Catone3.3

2. Catone3.3 (328784bytes) appears to be about 6 times the size of Catone3.2 (51536 bytes).

3. The separately released Catone3.3 is the same size as the one integrated into the ToH.

Now it could be that the wording for the Emu and Catone3.3 have been transposed. If that is the case, then the separately released Catone3.3 file is not actually a Catone at all.

4. After updating to HoT9.4, did anybody tried selecting:
Menu / ToH / Parser / About

You will note from this that it still identifies Catone3.2

5. Many people (including me) have failed to get the Biss channels working despite using various bin files, manual entries and ToH reloads etc.

6. Now I know that HoT9.5 is now out but this doesn't seem to resolve the Module numbering or the Catone version.

Well, perhaps if I sleep on it everything will be alright in the morning.

nilic
08-09-2007, 09:47 AM
My problem with the versions 9.4 and 9.5 are that on certain channels when the red button is pressed, the white rectangular panel at the bottom of the screen stays there and there is no way to exit. The yellow/orange feature showing at what point the program is, does not show any longer. I tried various files and the problem still persisted. When I reverted to 9.3, it was ok again. Any one experiencing same problems?

voith driver
08-09-2007, 02:43 PM
hi alibe,
i think its just a case of you miss-reading the list, module 3 is catone 33 51760 and module 4 is the toh tt mod at 323784

unless you have a different toh than me the picture attached shows mine as above.

though as you say catone does report 3.2
voith

though to follow on, i have just installed the extra catone v33, and it is this one that is incorrectly named, i believe it to be the emu module 4, and maybe they have not actually updated the catone in the patch by mistake

voith driver
08-09-2007, 06:59 PM
hi alibe,
following on from your post I have done some ferreting and the post by crazysat below will answer your query on the version mismatch

zaras wrote:

m4saber wrote:
But after loading appear Release 3.2

Obviously a small error...

BTW, you don't need to upload it separately..
It's included in ToH3.4_HoT9.4.hdf

Hi zaras,

We forgot to update version in help menu (as happened in the past also), but that's not relevant to let module to work properly, I think Wink

And yes, you dont need to download it separately of course, since it is included in last full firmware version.

hope this helps
voith

ALIBE
08-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Image of my version of ToH3.4_HoT9.4.hdf with Emu identified as Module3 and Catone3.3 as Module4 has been posted in the Public Upload section

TheGod
09-09-2007, 02:21 PM
5. Many people (including me) have failed to get the Biss channels working despite using various bin files, manual entries and ToH reloads etc.

I confirm this is happening on my Humax and to some other people who I know. BISS channels not opening even with the new BISS key format, BISS channel on the correct frequency/transponder, BISS key appearing in the CatOne Parser, etc...

voith driver
09-09-2007, 02:32 PM
hmmm, i suppose one day i will get around to finding out what and where a biss channel is,:redface: there is so much to watch, and not a lot of hours to do it in, its not been top of the list for me

voith

rcc_pt
09-09-2007, 05:01 PM
I've read that the biss problem only existes in receivers with Loaders 1.36 &1.37. Mine is L137 and I can't see any biss channel with HOT 9.4 and 9.5.

TheGod
09-09-2007, 06:10 PM
I've read that the biss problem only existes in receivers with Loaders 1.36 &1.37. Mine is L137 and I can't see any biss channel with HOT 9.4 and 9.5.

My loader is 1.37 and I confirm that on other forums this is also being confirmed by many users of 1.36/1.37 loaders. On the other hand users with 2.x loaders are reporting that everything is ok with BISS.

I hope that someone from the HoT team can read this and are made aware of this issue because on their official forum these kind of things cannot be discussed.

caribe
10-09-2007, 12:21 PM
My loader is 1.37 and I confirm that on other forums this is also being confirmed by many users of 1.36/1.37 loaders. On the other hand users with 2.x loaders are reporting that everything is ok with BISS.

I hope that someone from the HoT team can read this and are made aware of this issue because on their official forum these kind of things cannot be discussed.

Amen!!

ALIBE
10-09-2007, 07:56 PM
I have updated to ToH3.4_HoT9.5b and can confirm that the Biss channels are working again for me using Loader L1.33

Thanks to Plant Hemp & ToH / HoT Team

TheGod
11-09-2007, 08:26 AM
Thanks to Plant Hemp & ToH / HoT Team for the fix :)