PDA

View Full Version : picons anyone

kmc
20-09-2007, 11:40 AM
hi all,does anybody know where i can find a picons pack for my db500,i downloaded the picon plugin for the gemini v4 image last night,but it only has a few that are working(theres some that don't work),i've had a search around but no joy as yet
any ideas anyone also which folder will they go in cheers
kmc

dishdad
20-09-2007, 05:17 PM
hi all,does anybody know where i can find a picons pack for my db500,i downloaded the picon plugin for the gemini v4 image last night,but it only has a few that are working(theres some that don't work),i've had a search around but no joy as yet
any ideas anyone also which folder will they go in cheers
kmc

My preference, 'Flatline' picons....assorted attached. 18853 18854

18850 18851 18852

Flying at the mo, so is the only one I have with me.

Many picons, no doubt, need adding to this particular file but should help and then you can add/author your own.

kmc
20-09-2007, 07:40 PM
thanks dishdad,really appreciate it,which folder do i enter these in,also can i use the same skin you have on the 500
chhers
kmc

dishdad
20-09-2007, 09:01 PM
thanks dishdad,really appreciate it,which folder do i enter these in,also can i use the same skin you have on the 500
chhers
kmc

Remote Control.... blue button......' Extras/Settings / general '

Path for the icons depend on where you are running them from, ie: flash/USB/HDD etc, your 500 model I believe has different capabilities to the 7000....eg: flash based image = 'var/etc/picon' .

The different paths are indicated with these screenshots....

18876 18878 18879

final placing will depend on where you have installed the picon addon.

From these shots you can work out the destination.

Above, in this instance, based on a Gemini image....many skins can use these picons and visually appear ok.

You mention 'it only has a few that are working'....so you should already have a folded called 'picon', locate this (using the example paths) and copy all the picons contained in the folder I uploaded for you, to your existing 'picon' folder.

Hopefully hear from you later, thank you.