PDA

View Full Version : Help plz - technomate 2100 Motor

charlie123
04-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Hi Guys,

I have a Humax 5400 connected to a technomate TM-2100 Motor. If the weather is decent this weekend, l will be looking at re-attaching the motor as l have a few problems, so any help would be appreciated

1. the dish wont move past 1 west. I havent set any hardware limits, u can drive the motor manually west and east. But with the current PET settings, it moves east, but nothing going past 1 West. I have reset the motor many times, but still it does not move past 1 west

Can someone please tell me how to set the hardware limits for this motor. As l cant find the manual anywhere...:frown: Do any settings need to be applied in humax menu as well? After loading the PET Settting, its just set to Motorized.

2. When moving between satellite positions, eg 1 West and 19 East, the motor clicks, but does not move, you can to go back to the previous channel (Tv1000), then to a channel on 19 East (Prem Portal), then the dish moves.

I dont know really what causes this, its a bit confusing, l have a new feed from the LNB to the humax. The LNB is about 8 months old. So not sure why it does this happens.

3. Is there a USALS setting in the Humax 5400 or is this just the Technomate receiver?

So any help would be very much appreciated, as l would like to get this sorted on the weekend

thanks
C