PDA

View Full Version : innovative wont connect

mosafu
05-10-2007, 06:06 AM
hye,

i got a problem with my innovative. was watching a movie on NOVA two days ago and suddenly black screen. first thing i checked is the connection with the net. NOT CONNECTED says on the blue screen. i done the lot what G7 says in the sticky up.but still it wont connect.i even do a factory reset and load the latest software with cable via PC. loaded ok everything seem to be ok.it even AU on TPS...the only problem is its not connected to the net. any suggestion guys. thanks..

drpaulos
05-10-2007, 07:11 AM
I recommend you go on sat downloads, as there are a lot of threads about connection problems and what to do.

DrPaulos

mosafu
05-10-2007, 12:52 PM
thanks for the reply Drpaulos, but where is the sat downloads...i google search sat downloads it give me about school stuffs...sorry to be naive,can you point me in the right direction,please. thanks

Aldo
05-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Hi M8

There is no space between sat and downloads in a google search.

eme
05-10-2007, 03:52 PM
i just unplug and leave it off for a hour or two, i have found this problem a few times.

pilsner
05-10-2007, 06:23 PM
modem fix,static ip,reboot router or modem,pay isp LOL comes to mind.pilsner

drpaulos
05-10-2007, 06:30 PM
There are other things to consider like the Ethernet patch, and JTAG'ing as well.

DrPaulos

mosafu
06-10-2007, 11:19 AM
problem still persist. i tried everything but still not connecting. i gave up now.will switch it off until next week then will if there's any change.thanks guys for the help.will report back.

satwyn
07-10-2007, 01:11 PM
this will not help but mine has all zeros not connected but still clears multi tps c+ very strange disconnected from phone line still clearing channels

drpaulos
07-10-2007, 02:28 PM
TP$ is via EMU, so it does not need a server connection.

DrPaulos

satwyn
07-10-2007, 02:49 PM
drpaulos is there a way of getting the fortec up and running without hooking up to a computer it went wrong when I tried to upgrade via remote it has happend before but managed to get it going then

drpaulos
07-10-2007, 03:03 PM
In most cases, loading of the ethernet patch (via null modem) is needed, and keep fingers crossed. There are so many Innovative owners getting similar problems, and everybody seems to have a slightly different solution.

DrPaulos

satwyn
07-10-2007, 03:10 PM
thanks. not that bothered at the moment the old dragons till gives me my discoveries and the odd film ect

mosafu
09-10-2007, 09:04 PM
ok guys latest update from my innovative.

plug back my innovative today and still the dreaded zero.like satwyn said nothing wont change.i spend the whole day with that damb things and when i nearly decided to hammer it down things change and found ''CONNECTION OK'' Strange.

so what i did is, i loaded an old firmware and check the connection,still no good. then i loaded the latest software via null modem and after doing this a few times,it came back to life.man what a receiver.well it sucks all time this receiver but the problem is it open a lot channels that other dont.well folks thanks again for all the help u gave me and like what drpaulos said every receiver has its own way of sorting it out,well i suppose its a unique one.

drpaulos
09-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Hi mosafu,

Good news you got it sorted. Thanks for reporting back.

Happy viewing :)

DrPaulos

asifjamal
14-08-2008, 08:48 PM
i need loader for innoative
working well but there is no absat and tps

pilsner
15-08-2008, 08:47 AM
comes with latest s/w in m,e file hope this helps.pilsner