PDA

View Full Version : help with ds image?

chelseaboy
06-10-2007, 08:09 PM
how do install a ds image on my tm9100 memory card or through lan?

chelseaboy

echelon
06-10-2007, 08:14 PM
I would test it on a memory card m8

using iboot

chelseaboy
06-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Ive loaded the file onto the memory card but when i restart my receiver the image does not load do i need to go into the file menu and run it from there ive got the 3.3 no boot ds version.

cheers chelseaboy

echelon
06-10-2007, 08:43 PM
if you are using iboot correctly you should get a menu when you first boot up , and the ds image should be listed in that menu

use the up or down buttons to find it

most ppl would load the update version through iboot

chelseaboy
06-10-2007, 11:45 PM
thanks for the help ive got the image up and running, only thing now is when i go to install addon in tmp folder it comes up xml file missing.

could anyone please help.

chelseaboy

xanadu
07-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Manual install this file to get the addons.

chelseaboy
07-10-2007, 02:25 PM
ive manually installed the new_emu.tar.gz file in the tmp folder and then installed it, is this correct? or do i have to unzip the new_emu.tar.gz file and put it somewhere manually as when i go to install an emu its still coming up xml file missing.
:confused:

chelseaboy

Gone_Fishing
07-10-2007, 02:45 PM
Different images use different methods to install tar.gz from tmp DS images use an install.xml

Your trying to load a addon that is not for DS and its telling you that the xml is missing which it is

So you either need to do a manual install of all files to correct folders or download them from the DS panel

TNT

chelseaboy
07-10-2007, 02:59 PM
Ok cheers is there a guide on here to manually install emus to what folders via ftp, im connecting directly from my pc through lan.

chelseaboy

Gone_Fishing
07-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Be far simpler if you connected your TM to router especially as you want to install emus because explaining how to manually install them is a pain

Heres the DS3.3 URLs put them in your browser and look for what ever emu you want and then download it using its URL, then you can send it to tmp and do the manual install

TNT

chelseaboy
07-10-2007, 03:51 PM
Be far simpler if you connected your TM to router especially as you want to install emus because explaining how to manually install them is a pain

Heres the DS3.3 URLs put them in your browser and look for what ever emu you want and then download it using its URL, then you can send it to tmp and do the manual install

TNT

thanks for the help mate your a star.:D

chelseaboy