PDA

View Full Version : providers all blank

peggy
07-10-2007, 03:09 PM
hi all,

i have just done a bit of a spring clean.....and uploaded new pet settings list
and uploaded 9.5b

but i have no providers..... how to get them to box or can any one give me a list of providers and i will put them in manually.....i have just edited in 0501..premiere my self..but cant remember all of them :D

a list would be great guys
rgrds peggy;)

voith driver
07-10-2007, 04:18 PM
hi peggy,
no need for a list, just put in a new bin, that will supply all you need, i am assuming you mean for the keys, as the pet would have supplied the providers for the channel settings

all the best
voith

peggy
07-10-2007, 05:09 PM
hi voith driver ,
thanks for the reply...

but what i mean is i am tryin to enter keys via the remote.....
so lets say when i go to fox spain 19e....then go to parser...ram editor...and look for that provider...all i have is a load of blanks for nagra.....then i enter the provider id..41 01.....then i have all zero's in the lines ...so i put new keys into the correct lines and go to save ...but it is not savin the enterd keys
it just returns it back to zero,s...thats even before i exit

confused.com:confused:??? i sure am??

voith driver
07-10-2007, 05:17 PM
hi peggy,
ok ,no confusion,its as i thought then, all you need is to put a new bin in, with dsr9500 5.6 and you will get it all

voith

peggy
08-10-2007, 01:40 AM
sorry voith...

it gets worse.. i dont want to use bin method b.cos vista laptop...is a pile o s**te....thus thats why i was tryin to enter keys via remote....if anyone can use vista without a problem....please tell me the solution......bring back xp.....................please or other way i can just put keys in ...by the way have just took a look at this soft and it L.208.....INSTEAD OF H.208

any diff????
rgrds peggy??

bobbyboil
08-10-2007, 08:28 AM
usr dsr 9500 to enter a nw key bin, doing it manually would take forever.

to do it in vista, right click on dsr9500.exe, choose properties, select 'compatibility' tab, run the program in compatibility mode for windows xp.

hope this works for you

Marco
08-10-2007, 06:53 PM
hi voith driver ,
thanks for the reply...

but what i mean is i am tryin to enter keys via the remote.....
so lets say when i go to fox spain 19e....then go to parser...ram editor...and look for that provider...all i have is a load of blanks for nagra.....then i enter the provider id..41 01.....then i have all zero's in the lines ...so i put new keys into the correct lines and go to save ...but it is not savin the enterd keys

If the providers are blank. also when you enter keys in ram editor they return to zero's (No keys)
try puting catone in your Hummy again

-https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=470069&postcount=1

voith driver
08-10-2007, 08:08 PM
hi peggy,
i am using vista ultimate on my lappy and am having no problems at all with any of the required programs that we need for this game.

my usual reply to vista problems is switch off user account control, this solves a host of problems, and i have seen it creeping into the comp mag troubleshooting answers as well.

L2.08 is ok, if in doubt have a butchers at the post in the help sticky referring to it.

hope this helps
voith

jimrare
09-10-2007, 09:41 AM
so i put new keys into the correct lines and go to save ...but it is not savin the enterd keys

You need to input a bin file at least once and then you will be able to save

peggy
09-10-2007, 11:54 AM
@ bobbyboil,marco,voith driver and jimrare

thanks for the replies, i will take on board what you have said and give them
a try.

will report back with progress,

thanks guys

rgrds peggy:)

peggy