PDA

View Full Version : newbie help please

spoons1
13-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Hi, Guys any one help me ive just giot myself a dream500s and got it networked but when i press the blue button in the menu its got common interface and ive downloaded the new camd 3.893 and reboot box but still no joy can any one help me on this is it my pc or dream box settings or do i need to do something regards. spoons1

dajam
13-10-2007, 05:10 PM
when you download a new cam you need to enable it, default is common interface, so go to blue panel, where you see common interface highlighted you need to press right or left (depending on image, some maybe drop down) and highlight the cam you downladed and save, this then becomes the default cam until you change it.

spoons1
13-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Hi,dajam it wont got left to right where its got common interface

dajam
13-10-2007, 06:50 PM
what image are you using? how did you download the cam? some older images have a drop down list for the cams.

spoons1
14-10-2007, 08:14 PM
Hi, dajam iam using the Gemini image 4.0 and i loaded the cam in the blue panel addons all i need to do now is set my router up to speak to dreambox and it shoukld be ok when i do it will let you know cheers spoons1

dajam
15-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Just a little tip, untick dchp and your box will retain the IP you give it.

aslat
15-10-2007, 04:59 PM
Hi,dajam it wont got left to right where its got common interface

If it won't go left or right it means that you haven't actually downloaded the cam because its not available

Are you sure you are networked to the DB ok?

spoons1
16-10-2007, 07:11 AM
Hi, Guys finally got my box networked and now working100% with CCam 2.04
i confi my router and set the port settings and now sorted out my problem thankyou for all your help regards. spoons1

dajam
16-10-2007, 06:30 PM
Well done m8, its worth all the heartache and headache in the end.

minx
19-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Interesting thread to me as a newbie. I'm still struggling with how you load/install CCcam. A simple step by step guide would be great!:rolleyes:

fuji
20-01-2008, 12:55 AM
Interesting thread to me as a newbie. I'm still struggling with how you load/install CCcam. A simple step by step guide would be great!:rolleyes:

Minx all you need to do in order to download the cam is (Using Gemini Max Var Image)

1. Turn On DB & Select Any Channel
2. Press Blue Button On Remote(This will bring up the blue panel menu)
3. Arrow Down To Option 2 Called Addons & Press OK To Select
4. Arrow Down To The Download & Install Option & Press OK
5. Press OK On Cam

This will now bring up a list of all available Cam's to install. Arrow down to CC Cam2.04 and press ok. As long as your DB is connected to the net the Cam will download.

Hope this helps.

If you get stuck let me know

Fuji"!"!