PDA

View Full Version : softcam containing all channals ?

maher
24-10-2007, 07:54 AM
is the one found in the keys section can be used for all types of recievers?

zad
24-10-2007, 09:16 AM
not always but most recievers, can you tell us what reciever you have and then we shall be able to answer if it will be ok for yourself

maher
24-10-2007, 09:47 AM
i have a opensky 2000x reciever

zad
24-10-2007, 10:15 AM
i have a opensky 2000x reciever

oh my... never even heard of that one mate.

best thing i can suggest is to just try it, after all the worst it can do is load the incorrect keys.
if it is possible tho make a backup of the file that is loaded into your box first just incase there is something different about the structure (you could compare the 2 using word pad first if you are in doubt)

maher
25-10-2007, 06:52 AM
thanks for your suggestion , i will try and see

maher
28-10-2007, 09:14 AM
oh my... never even heard of that one mate.

best thing i can suggest is to just try it, after all the worst it can do is load the incorrect keys.
if it is possible tho make a backup of the file that is loaded into your box first just incase there is something different about the structure (you could compare the 2 using word pad first if you are in doubt)

i tried it like you said , it worked for all except the biss channals which did not change at all , do you know why ???

zad
28-10-2007, 11:10 AM
i dont know your box but it is possible that the biss channels work different in the emu

have you ever cleared biss channels before, if so it would ether indicate that the keys have changed or the chdent is different

maher
28-10-2007, 11:20 AM
i dont know your box but it is possible that the biss channels work different in the emu

have you ever cleared biss channels before, if so it would ether indicate that the keys have changed or the chdent is different

i did not clear biss channals before , but there is a biss section already defined in the codes section of the reciever , i tried to update it to include new channals but nothing happened , does this mean that my reciever will not clear biss channals or it needs another way to do it ??

zad
28-10-2007, 11:59 AM
to be honest i dont know but from the sounds your reciever may not be able to do the biss encription

maher
28-10-2007, 12:15 PM
to be honest i dont know but from the sounds your reciever may not be able to do the biss encription

but if the reciever cant do the biss encription , why there is already defined biss section and some channals in the reciever ??? i will try to upgrade the software of the reciever , maybe it will work .

brain
28-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Hi Maher
Suggest downloading and opening files in Crimson Editor - word pad sometimes corrupts them - Best wishes - Brain

maher
29-10-2007, 09:36 AM
Hi Maher
Suggest downloading and opening files in Crimson Editor - word pad sometimes corrupts them - Best wishes - Brain

thanks for your suggestion , i will try.