Gone_Fishing
28-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Its here ;)

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=74227

TNT

echelon
28-10-2007, 06:58 PM
thanks m8 :)

been waiting for this as v3.3 was good on my sd card but mr sticker didnt work :)

zad
28-10-2007, 07:12 PM
yes, cheers for that mate.

will give it a shot in the morning.

echelon
29-10-2007, 12:15 AM
tested this using tm009 in the flash and ds3.4 update image for 9100 on sd card using iboot on standard 9100 , not a super

still get lipsync problems on various channels

mr sticker seems to work and mgcamd v1.25a seems to work on d+ , prem , digi tv , dmc and tps , with gb*x v2.25 manually installed and working for 28e ;)

couldnt work out hypercam at all and only goes up to 0.16 in the download
doesnt seem to access using blue button in advanced setup

obviously things may improve when we get a later update containing newer drivers for the flash image , especially the lipsync problems

overall I am impressed with the dsteam images but I also find lots of stuff in it that mean nothing to me

gonna have another play with hypercam and see if I can get it working

ps:- manually recorded top gear and played it back ok from hdd

pps:- apparently this image is to big for the 9100 flash so only use an mmc for now

goodolddad
29-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Also setup a swap file from within the image at least 16M, even if you have set one up with iboot.
The image is looking good.

onecard
29-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Anyone try this in flash?

I have 3.3 in flash at the moment, which is working fine, so I don't want to upgrade unless it is worth it.

regards

Gone_Fishing
29-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Anyone try this in flash?

I have 3.3 in flash at the moment, which is working fine, so I don't want to upgrade unless it is worth it.

regards

Don't put it in the flash as theres a warning on their site today it doesn't work !

TNT

onecard
29-10-2007, 04:28 PM
Don't put it in the flash as theres a warning on their site today it doesn't work !

TNT

Thanks for that, I would have waited for a few days anyway to see how it was performing.

regards

traveller
29-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Hi all.
I loaded it on iboot with UR10 b2 in flash. Looking good so far. Like echelon Iam going to see if I can get the .16 Hypercam working I did read how to do it on another site . I going to see if I can find it.

traveller
29-10-2007, 08:34 PM
Hi all.
I loaded it on iboot with UR10 b2 in flash. Looking good so far. Like echelon Iam going to see if I can get the .16 Hypercam working I did read how to do it on another site . I going to see if I can find it.

Been over to DSteam site and hypercam will not work with their images, shame as hypercam .19 gave so much. :frown:

Just to remind everyone don't load this image in flash they are fixing right now. So look out for 3.5?

Gone_Fishing
29-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Been over to DSteam site and hypercam will not work with their images, shame as hypercam .19 gave so much. :frown:

Just to remind everyone don't load this image in flash they are fixing right now. So look out for 3.5?

I thought you only used it as a softcam in which case hypercam019 runs fine on DS3.4

The only thing it doesn't have is the extra UR function

TNT

traveller
29-10-2007, 10:16 PM
I thought you only used it as a softcam in which case hypercam019 runs fine on DS3.4

The only thing it doesn't have is the extra UR function

TNT

Hi TNT.
With DS3.4 there isn't anywhere to enter the encripted code given by web searcher to give any free cards that are available. I have found Hypercam .18 and rctm9100 files which I have included with this post. Iam going to try it out when I get time.

Post from another site:-

Here is how to use Hypercam on UK UR image ( so may work with DS image )
1) you extract rctm9100.rar
2) you connect with a ftp software on your TM 9100
3) you go in the folder /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/resources/ and you send the file that you have extract (rctm9100.xml)
4) you go in Menu < Setup < System Settings < OSD settings < Change skin > Save
5) Now you go back in the Expert Setup > blue button and you type your code
Enjoy !!!!

Gone_Fishing
29-10-2007, 11:13 PM
The "rctm9100" is the key map for each image, DS key map is very different to UR or Juliet so it will mess things up if you use it

You could add the hypercam entry as its only one entry to the DS "rctm9100" but I can tell you now it wont work as ds image doesn't have the LP or UR function

UKUR does and thats why it works for that image only

TNT

mytoza
30-10-2007, 01:14 AM
Hi TNT.
With DS3.4 there isn't anywhere to enter the encripted code given by web searcher to give any free cards that are available. I have found Hypercam .18 and rctm9100 files which I have included with this post. Iam going to try it out when I get time.

Post from another site:-

Here is how to use Hypercam on UK UR image ( so may work with DS image )
1) you extract rctm9100.rar
2) you connect with a ftp software on your TM 9100
3) you go in the folder /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/resources/ and you send the file that you have extract (rctm9100.xml)
4) you go in Menu < Setup < System Settings < OSD settings < Change skin > Save
5) Now you go back in the Expert Setup > blue button and you type your code
Enjoy !!!!

It wont work I tried it last week, all you will get is a warning message about a bad file then reboot or lockup.
DS 3.4 recommended for Iboot only at the moment though there have been some reports of success installing to flash. The problem seems to be around the images size and need of a swapfile from the start,
I have it installed in flash but very little works on it. However on Iboot it is very good with as yet no reboots and most things working.
To get the best out of this image you need to have a version 10 image in flash as they have the latest drivers for the box.
Also beware some of the plugins are not working properly and will most likely lock up your box, sysinfo is an example of this.
Some great skins available for the image (black pearl being my fave) but again some of these are for dreambox only and may (did in my case) lock your box up. These skins do say dreambox only (I just had to find out).
DS 3.4 so far seems to be a very good image and in typical DS team fashion has more toys to play with than any of the other images.

traveller
30-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Thanks TNT and mytoza. Yes I did try it late last night and it doesn't work. I think I will go back to UR10 b2 which is in Flash for now while we wait for the DS3.?.