PDA

View Full Version : st550 crashes

yorick
30-10-2007, 06:42 AM
Hi all been browsing 1 degree west with my St550 no cams plugged in but it seems that when i go on to some conax channels it causes my box to freeze up and power its self down and back up again. Just wondering if anybody else has had this.Programmed with the latest patch dated sometime back in the good old years(not the manhatton one).All the best yorick

clipper
31-10-2007, 05:02 PM
Hi all been browsing 1 degree west with my St550 no cams plugged in but it seems that when i go on to some conax channels it causes my box to freeze up and power its self down and back up again. Just wondering if anybody else has had this.Programmed with the latest patch dated sometime back in the good old years(not the manhatton one).All the best yorick
iv'e not used my st550 for along time but mine once kept freezing
and the dreaded master reset and downloading the official software
from manhatton's site then re-patching cleared the problem, i think the
last patch was may 06. and i know that it's a mess doing a reset.

falcon-uk
16-04-2008, 03:58 PM
now we are back up and running with conax i am haveing probs with my st350 keeps rebooting when on conax channels its ok for awhile then reboots its self i still have st350 patched.

holmroad
19-04-2008, 08:37 AM
:frown:Same happens on my ST350 - but only on Conax channels - only wish Manhattan could fix it after all this time - but unfortunately they never back uo their older models, only the current ones - like the non PVR ready XT range!:frown::frown::frown: