PDA

View Full Version : Premiere

Matt33
01-11-2007, 11:52 PM
I have noticed on the unamed channels on Premiere that some have gone blank and others are now changed to selling general items.

I was wondering if some of the frequencies have now changed as I am not able to see even the Valladolid v Barcelona game.

Any help in this matter greatly appreciated.

chrishellis
02-11-2007, 07:14 AM
@ matt

depending on what STB u have -mine is humax irci 5400 patched - which had same prob until i updated PMC table - most chs ok now

rgds
chris

Matt33
02-11-2007, 12:56 PM
I just to have a Humax but sold it and bought a Technomate 5500CIP plus. I am unable to patch this model.

I have a Super T-Rex cam and do it that way. I was looking more for the new frequencies and yes I did check the Lynsat site, however, I wanted to know if they have been any recent changes to the frequencies as I was unable to watch the Valladolid v Barcelona game last night on Premiere. I had to go to D+ and change the keys after 10 minutes!

Thanks for the reply.

echelon
02-11-2007, 01:28 PM
check the nagra forum stickies for the pids and try using these to get the actual premiere channels

moved to the correct forum as its a tm5500 question and is related to scanning the pids

also , please note a 5500 can be patched to a next receiver , as mentioned in other threads , but if you havent the blue circle type remote you would then need a new one