PDA

View Full Version : 90cm dish in turkey

davemaden
03-11-2007, 02:58 PM
can anyone tell me what english speaking channels can be recieved in turkey using a 90cm dish . i have two dishes one at 42E and one at 7W nilesat . but is it possible to get digi alb at 16E or anything similar . i currently have about 17 (fta)english music ,news, cartoon and movie channels off 7W. is there any better packages available. thanks

drpaulos
03-11-2007, 03:23 PM
It would help a lot if you state what receiver you have, and whether you have anything to clear encrypted channels. Also Turkey is a big country, so where in Turkey you are would affect coverage.

I don't think you will get much at all in way of English language channels in FTA from Turkey, unless you are after religious channels.

DrPaulos

davemaden
03-11-2007, 05:15 PM
thanks for replying , i have two recievers one is a neta nx200-s and a vestel DVB 5000-x-ci which has a cam slot and i am near fethiye

drpaulos
03-11-2007, 06:06 PM
I have never heard of either receiver. Are they patched, or do you have patchable CAM's to clear encrypted channels? (I mean like Dragon, T-Rex, Diablo, etc).

From a coverage point of view, you should be able to get Hotbird 13E, and Astra1L / 1KR on 19E, as well as Intelsat 10-02. With a patched receiver or CAM, you should get the following:-

TP$ from France, P0lsat from Poland - Hotbird 13E
Digital+ from Spain - Astra1KR 19E
Digi+ from Romania - Intelsat 10-02 1W

All of these have Movies with English soundtrack, and some have the sports in English, as well as a few American channels like Fox.

If the receivers can't clear the above packages, then your choice is very limited.

DrPaulos

davemaden
04-11-2007, 12:19 PM
dont know if they are patched , the vestel has a cam slot so i suppose i could use that with dragon cam which i have at home in england and then i would get taquillas on D+ 19E. the nta has a flash memory (dont know if that means its been patched ) but was told it can be updated using a pc . and i can enter biss key in the menu , does it sound like its patched ? i googled (neta nx 200-s) and downloaded manual in english but still cant tell if its patched. thanks

drpaulos
04-11-2007, 02:04 PM
As I said, I have never heard of either receiver, and I don't think there are support sections for them on here. Re the "nta" are you saying that you have updated it and it has a BISS section? If you have, check to see if it has Viaccess, Nagra, Seca, Irdeto, etc sections. If you haven't it is hard to say. You would need to find somewhere that has support / files, etc.

DrPaulos

BoSSpak
05-11-2007, 05:47 PM
i have two recievers one is a neta nx200-s and a vestel DVB 5000-x-ci

Both recievers are patchable and Emu software/keys/loaders are readly available on various forums especially turkish and greek sites ;)

Regards

BoSS

davemaden
05-11-2007, 06:58 PM
thanks for that i will see if i can find the sites you are on about.

BoSSpak
06-11-2007, 04:29 PM
thanks for that i will see if i can find the sites you are on about

tbh i hate to see people waste their time finding sites they are unaware off, thats why we are here .. the word i was looking for was HELP, some of us sometimes cry out loud :D lol anyhow due to forum rules i can't post links! so i took the liberty of pming you the details.

Regards

BoSS

davemaden
06-11-2007, 10:27 PM
got the pm thanks alot .