PDA

View Full Version : TM6900HD ChanList and all filesFor Newbies.

bigglesk
11-11-2007, 09:26 AM
This attachment is for those new to this rxr or for those that do not have time to sort out the chan's.

It is for those using a mot. dish and DiSEqC 1.2

The "Fav's" Chan's have been grouped/moved so that they are in order of same type. i.e. Prem;Multivision etc.

Not all the HD chan's are in the fav's as no Sly have been included and keep in mind that I have selected them to my requirements.

All the satellites from 45E to 45W have been activated even though with my location, I don't get them all (South coast of England).

When up-dating a chan list, you do not need to turn off the receiver.

At time of posting, the "Soft Cam" is current and working.

All the best.

bigglesk

PS. Many alterations have been made. There are now two "Fav's for Thor 1W, one for conax and the other for Nagra. Adult chans have also been updated including TP's and HD chans. The Fav's only have chans that we can decrypt (for newbies!). With many changes taking place at this time, keep in mind that not everything is certain. For those that don't know, one needs "Diablo ver 2.3" for "Conax" though it is down as I type. Correction. You have to wait up to 15 seconds for the chans to clear!!! :) :)

tinto de verano
11-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Hi bigglesk.
THANKS!
I do not have a TM6900 (yet).
I have a HDCI2000 which I'm going to use as a secondary (fixed) receiver in another room, and (I will hopefully soon get) a TM6900 as the main (motorized) receiver...
So your files are going to be really useful. Great!
Now, is there a channel editor for the TM6900?
I understand TMLoader_187.exe is only a loader, not a channel editor.
THANK YOU.
Tinto de verano

Aldo
11-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Hi M8

Look here:-https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=67059

tinto de verano
11-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Hi Aldo.
Great!
I had read that thread some time ago while researching the TM69000 (which I still haven't bought, hopefully soon), but had forgotten about it...
Thank you very much indeed.
Any other tools/files that might be useful?
tinto de verano

mf135
12-11-2007, 08:08 PM
thanks for the update will load it very shortly thanks again:):):):)

DAYDAY
14-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Ordered my 6900 Today and it will arrive first class in the morning..........

Have been patching the Technomate 1500 for a few years now so the patch and channel settings i should be ok with.....Thanks for them

Do i just connect the HDMI lead from the 6900 to the television and away i go or do i have to start connecting RF leads and scart leads as well

Just want to view it working before i start adding things on

ps/Thanks for all your snipets of advice :)

Tony C.
15-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Hi Dayday,I have one of these machines patched via usb and connected to tv with an HDMI,also a scart to DVD recorder.
Thats it,oh and a digital audio out to my amp.
Tone.

applematt
29-11-2007, 03:32 PM
You guys have this right? Whats the recording to HD like? The overall feel of the reciever?

Price: £289.00

TM-6900 COMBO HD
TM-6900 COMBO HD hIGH-Definition S

Specification

* USB 2 PVR Ready By External Hard Disc
* DVB-S, DVB-S2 & DVB-T Compliant. (MPEG-II/ MPEG-IV/ H.264)
* 2 Tuners combo (DVB-Satellite & DVB-Terrestrial)
* Output resolution: 576p & 576i (PAL), 480p & 480i (NTSC), 720p & 1080i
* 2 Common Interfaces and 1 Smart Card Reader
* HDMI & Component output (YPbPr)
* Sensitive Tuner with Blind Search
* Less than 1 second channel change
* Dolby Digital Optical S/PDIF & Coaxial S/PDIF
* Auto Navigation system – select as many satellites as you want to search
* On-screen display with true full color resolution
* DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 & 1.3 (USALS) compatible
* Enhanced 16 Favorite channel groups
* Channel control by: Favorites, Lock, Skip, Move & Delete
* Channel sort by: All, Alphabet, Transponder & CAS
* Multilingual OSD Menu: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian,
* Turkish, Arabic, Persian, Russian
* Extended EPG and program reservation on EPG
* Teletext & Subtitle by OSD and VBI

montyzoomer
03-06-2008, 02:07 PM
Hi Bigglesk

Thanks for the post for newbies -

I have a new unit coming tomorrow and I have not used a motorised satellite receiver before so I may appear a little thick. A couple of questions -

a) is there an order to carry out the update on the receiver - I understand that you also need to patch the unit with updated info from the manufacturer - is that done first ? If sp, what next and so on

b) I can understand that putting on a patch may be straight forward but is it difficult to carryout the Darkman patch

Thanks in anticipation:willy_nilly:

charlie739
03-06-2008, 02:37 PM
update with latest technomate software
then add latest patch
then add softcam

montyzoomer
03-06-2008, 02:51 PM
update with latest technomate software
then add latest patch
then add softcam

Thanks Charlie

snoopMonkey123
03-06-2008, 08:22 PM
what is the best method to updating 6900? usb or null modem

satpaul
03-06-2008, 08:27 PM
:respect-050:USB

Aldo
03-06-2008, 08:39 PM
:respect-050:USB

It's certainly the quickest way, but it may not always be possible to do it that way.

snoopMonkey123
03-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Thanks very much fellows, am going to try updating this weekend.

So far i have downloaded the following:

1, newest update from TM

2, newest available Softcam

3, darkman, magic loader

4, chanlist which is a .ndf

Please kindly advise which other to update my new toy.

I am scared to fry my machine.

Oh my the way i have a motorise satelite (dont know the make etc) any ideas which satelite i should add as my favourite?

SO far i have 5, hotbird astra, but remember the rest

satpaul
03-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Have installed over 10 and always used USB

snoopMonkey123
03-06-2008, 09:13 PM
please can someone advise me which other to update my machine...

1, newest update from TM

2, newest available Softcam

3, darkman, magic loader

4, chanlist which is a .ndf

bigglesk
03-06-2008, 09:57 PM
@snoopMonkey
You need to look in the TM section for most of the above. I have up-dated my Chan List for you and also the "Softcam" is up-to-date. Just look at the first post on this page. You will need the Darkman_TMLoader_187 to up-date your TM which if you search you will find on the forum.

Happy days!! :) :) :)

PS. The best method to update the TM6000 series is with a "Null modem" cable. The USB end is connected to the PC and the other (RS232) is connected to the back of the TM. As long as you have the latest patch installed, by downLoading my chan list, this will set up your software for use of DiSEqC 1.2 from 45W to 45E to drive the motor. Within the "Main Menu" you will find "Motorized settings" and with this you can fine tune/move the dish to the best signal strength and "save". Always remember to save your own chan list first as back-up.

If you are located in England, the MAIN satellites that are of interest for our hobby at this time are: 28.2E; 23.5E; 19.2E 16E; 13E; 4.8E; 1W and 15W. There is very little on 30W at this time, but that can change. I use a "Diablo ver 2.3" cam just to have a back-up.
With the exception of "Conax" the latest patches cover/open, just about all that is available to us.

Hope I have answered your question ok.... Best of luck....... bigglesk

PPS. I was wrong, you have to wait about 12 to 15 seconds for "Conax" to open on the Diablo ver 2.3. Well, it is working now on Thor 1W...Havn't checked 16E though.

montyzoomer
05-06-2008, 08:18 AM
Is the Diablo cam something that is purchased or is a software version - I am struggling at the moment with unscrambling channels

Thanks

Ian

bigglesk
05-07-2008, 01:39 PM
@montyzoomer

There are two main Diablo cams...Ver 2.2 which opens some chans but the main (new one) is ver 2.3 which opens conax mainly on Thor 1W and is very good. It is not software for your receiver but an actual cam that you have to purchase.

Hope this helps. I also hope that this is not the file section! :) :) :) even though it looks like it is.

bigglesk