PDA

View Full Version : unable to save cams ?

echelon
15-11-2007, 07:36 PM
hiya

some of my iboot images on a 1 gig sd card will not save the cams under the blue button , whereas some of them do , this is when using either tm009 or ur010beta2 in the flash ( doesnt make any difference )

is there any way I can replace a file from a working one into the non-working one so that the cams are saved ?

or does anyone know how to make them save in these images ?

I should stress that I have a mixture of working ones and non-working ones , so its not the sd card or the flash imho , and no I dont want to put the images into my flash if I can avoid it

thanks for any help on this one

Gone_Fishing
15-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Thats a tricky one M8

UR images stick the default cam at the bottom of smartcam.config /var/etc/

Something like defaultSoftCam = 4

It also puts the ones you stick in there as well, it also puts a file in var/bin called startCAM

Juliet is simple the default cam number is put in a file called .curr_emu thats in /var/juliet/

For the life of me I cant remember where it is saved in DS I know I've seen it somewhere :rolleyes:

Are they not saving or not starting ?

TNT

echelon
15-11-2007, 08:17 PM
the images are ur type 10 images of various types and versions and I cannot save the selected cams using the green button or the ok button so the default is always defaulted to

if I could just select ccam v2.04 as default cam and gb*x for the 28e then I would be away

ur10b2 is fine and I think dsteam v3.4 saves ok too , but some of these newer images have the downloads after the blue button and not from the green button as used previously

Gone_Fishing
15-11-2007, 08:27 PM
OK so the save button doesn't work nor start the cam I had this when running the latest UR010B4 image on
iboot with original 009 in flash and I think the same applies if UR010B2 is in flash

The only way they will work is with the latest images in flash I put UR010B4 in flash and then it worked on iboot and cams would save

But as I said in previous posts gbox doesn't work with URB010B4 in flash :rolleyes:

TNT

echelon
15-11-2007, 08:34 PM
in that case its no good to me as I use gb*x and also I use a fixed ip which is one of the bugs in ur10b4 that stopped me trying it

I will carry on as is until we get new files to try :)