PDA

View Full Version : Sorted radio list for Humax/hnf file?

firemonkey
02-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Does anyone have a list/file of radio channels sorted into categories, e.g. classical, pop, folk etc? And or recommendations for classical and world music radio channels? If so, I would really appreciate having a copy of the file. There are so many and hidden in the huge 45w-43e complete pet files, there are some great continental radio stations waiting to get out there.
Cheers,
Firemonkey

firemonkey
02-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Is anybody else interested in a coherent radio channel list? It would be great to at least have some of the best radio channels categorised into rock, classical, folk etc. Hasn't anyone had a go?

Cheers,

Fiiremonkey

voith driver
06-12-2007, 10:02 PM
hi firemonkey,
there is a comprehensive radio list in the original two pet123 files, though they are not categorised, I chose not to include them in the version of pet that I do, to make room for the tv channels, though there are some in the switch version.

I do not think I have seen them by themselves, if it were in a file on their own then they would have to be spliced into the tv file anyway.

regards
voith

firemonkey
06-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Hi Voith and thanks, I have the radio channels from those two files. The problem is that there are so many of them, it's hard to see the wood for the trees. I had another idea though, which is to start a new thread asking people what their favourite radio stations are in the different categories, e.g. rock, classical, world music, classical etc.
Best wishes,
Firemonkey

voith driver
07-12-2007, 08:13 PM
hi firemonkey,
I understand your point, it might be worth posting in the main forum and see what comes up
voith

firemonkey
08-12-2007, 01:03 AM
Hi Voith, here's a link to my new "radio questionnaire" post:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=491876#post49187 6

So what's your favourite radio channel(s)?

Cheers,

Firemonkey