PDA

View Full Version : brum v spurs?

forest1
02-12-2007, 05:23 PM
on LJS its says sport+ showing it:confused: but its the fookin liverpool game,whats going on ,why advertise a channel only not to show it:mad::

grumpyy
03-12-2007, 04:25 AM
Compassion for spurs fans perhaps?

ManikM
03-12-2007, 02:11 PM
wasnt worth watching mate!

as usual we threw it away with a few mins left.

i cant any manager changing the situation without having a spring clean of our defence, and other poor performers

ahmet-50
03-12-2007, 02:34 PM
wasnt worth watching mate!

as usual we threw it away with a few mins left.

i cant any manager changing the situation without having a spring clean of our defence, and other poor performers

Well said m8 and while we're there get rid of the 'bolshy bulgarian' too much ****in' has made him lose his sight and can't see or shoot straight! He was lucky on Thursday night - IT JUST TRICKLED IN - I t looks like we need more than a spring clean perhaps a TOTAL CLEAN.:mad:

Now I've said me bit I am going into a dark room for a couple of hours and just chill-out hope for the best next week.

Regards ahmet-50 :cool:

Spur, Come on you SPURS:D

ManikM
03-12-2007, 02:46 PM
yeah - its hard to put into words how annoying it is watching us concede goals game after game, and then ultimately throwing it away in injury time - you just know its coming - thats the annoying thing!

feel sorry for Jol - it aint the manager, its the current team, someone needs to make some fcukings brave decisions, and instill some discipline, some fight, some guts!

we dont have problem scoring goals, we just seem to like letting in just as many as we score!!!

SORT IT OUT JUANDES, its EMBARASSING!!

grumpyy
04-12-2007, 04:47 AM
Could be a very early St Totteringham's Day this season!