PDA

View Full Version : Premiere Direkt clearing with Cerebro !!! (TREX+Predasaur+Cerebro)

Chocolate
23-12-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi all, may this information be somehow usefyull for some of you, for me it was, thank you Kompass !!!

- I got the old cerebro card off the draw, and struggled at the begining, I forgot how to program it, but the CAS 3 made the job, (it has been reported that you need to use the cerebro loader and the programer in phonix mode, that was NOT my case!!!)

- Use the file from 21st december in the cerebro card section (384cZ).

- Edit the latest Prededasaur file with PredEdit and include the CAM ID Premiere !!! 1702 i think it is

Thats it.

teassoc
23-12-2007, 12:30 PM
Hi all, may this information be somehow usefyull for some of you, for me it was, thank you Kompass !!!

- I got the old cerebro card off the draw, and struggled at the begining, I forgot how to program it, but the CAS 3 made the job, (it has been reported that you need to use the cerebro loader and the programer in phonix mode, that was NOT my case!!!)

- Edit the latest Prededasaur file with PredEdit and include the CAM ID Premiere !!! 1702 i think it is

Thats it.

Yes slightly old news, but worth broadcasting.

I programmed it using an infinity usb. After some help from compass I used 384cz and loader version 2. I got a message on 'no ATR' but that didn't affect things. I didn't need to edit the file. Works with dragon cam. :)

rkbuttoo
23-12-2007, 05:25 PM
is it just the trex or pred as well:confused:

teassoc
23-12-2007, 05:29 PM
is it just the trex or pred as well:confused:

Both dragon and t-rex are down as far as premiere direct is concerned. Cerebro card however works with either cam - look for Compass's file. :)

rkbuttoo
23-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Both dragon and t-rex are down as far as premiere direct is concerned. Cerebro card however works with either cam - look for Compass's file. :)

where when and which file please??:confused:

teassoc
23-12-2007, 07:19 PM
where when and which file please??:confused:

In the Brain/Cerebro section....

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=495176#post49517 6

:)

harshy
26-12-2007, 04:06 PM
working fine with Cerebro, why the Dragon Team can't put this in, its very dissapointing:frown:

Bud3
27-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Maybe they will in the New Year. !!!!!!! Hopefully.;) A late Xmas present. ;)

quibath
27-12-2007, 08:45 PM

Thats it.

Hi, thank You,
br,
Q