PDA

View Full Version : IPBOX 9000HD coming soon!!

pipino
26-12-2007, 04:21 AM
hi,

we are all tired of waiting for new HD box like the "ghost" DM8000 ,linux based with lodz of features as we like it ,here is the new IPBOX 9000 aka DGstation "Cuberevo" and is annouced to be out on 18-01-2008

CANT WAIT GUYS!!!!!!

http://www.denktenk.com/fotos/CubeRevo/front.jpg
http://www.denktenk.com/fotos/CubeRevo/back_1.jpg
http://www.denktenk.com/fotos/CubeRevo/back2.jpg
http://www.denktenk.com/fotos/CubeRevo/top1.jpg

Features
DVB-S compliant ,DVB-S2, DVB-T, DVB-C supported

Smart tuner supported(Plug & Play)

MPEG-2 MP@HL Video Decoder

MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 HP@L4 Video Decoder

DIVX supported

MP3 decoder

Dolby AC3 downmix decoder

HDMI with HDCP supported

Multi-format Audio Decoder

High Definition and Standard Definition

DVB Common Interface (2 slots) supported

Format resolution: 1080i, 720p, 576p

USB 2.0(Host) supported

USB 1.0(Client) supported

Network Interface Supported( high speed Ethernet)

VFD Display : Capability for display of various information

SCPC and MCPC receivable from C/Ku-band satellites

Channel list editing

Favorite channel list editing

True-color On-Screen Display (OSD)

Full Picture In Graphic (PIG) function

Electronic Program Guide (EPG) for on screen channel information

Subtitle & Teletext supported

Parental lock facility by channel and program event

LINUX open source(some parts under the terms of GPL, accordingly expandable)

Silver color and Black color supported

Added hardware parts for future use.
S-ATA cable and 3.5" HDD cradle(bracket)

2 x mini PCI socket for several kinds of tuner

2 x smartcard reader

IPTV function to be added

_hXXp://www.dgstation.co.kr/download/CubeRevo_manual.pdf

Prontopro
26-12-2007, 09:16 AM
Careful if you have a slow connection that link is to a file 45MB in size.

BoSSpak
26-12-2007, 09:57 AM
is annouced to be out on 18-01-2008

lol i was told 10/01/2008, hope this doesn't become a wait like the new dreambox, Anyhow the ipbox 9000HD is the dogsb and for the last 2-3 ,months its been on my shopping list :)

Regards

BoSS

GAH
26-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Hi BoSSpak,

Long time no see. Hope you are well.

Regards,
GAH

tango110
26-12-2007, 10:57 AM
Any price tag on this box

Mr.B
26-12-2007, 12:33 PM
Dont know if this will help but googled it and on various sites prices are in Poland 1850 zl,Sweden 17290 459 euros in Swiss and 14246 in Chek republic looks quite expensive but if it does the bissness you maybe have to pay top dollar!

Eugenie
26-12-2007, 04:24 PM
The IPBOX 9000 does indeed seem to be the first open source Linux unit to hit the market thus making it very interesting...but it still remains to see if it will walk the extra mile, for ex...

Q-Will it decode 4:2:2?

The profiles (422P@ML, 422P@HL) are not declared in any IPBOX 9000 datasheet!
The processor is of the ST40 series...and is as far as I know not suited for 4:2:2.
Even if the hardware could support the implementation of 4:2:2, such an impementation would probably fall under 'third party software' and is, as far as I understand, nothing that the open source developement community can unfluence!

So, if I had to guess, it will NOT decode 4:2:2 (would love to be wrong!).

Q-Will it run Enigma?

Most probably...in time...but when will that be and will it be Enigma 1 or 2?

pipino
26-12-2007, 04:32 PM
The IPBOX 9000 does indeed seem to be the first open source Linux unit to hit the market thus making it very interesting...but it still remains to see if it will walk the extra mile, for ex...

Q-Will it decode 4:2:2?

The profiles (422P@ML, 422P@HL) are not declared in any IPBOX 9000 datasheet!
The processor is of the ST40 series...and is as far as I know not suited for 4:2:2.
Even if the hardware could support the implementation of 4:2:2, such an impementation would probably fall under 'third party software' and is, as far as I understand, nothing that the open source developement community can unfluence!

So, if I had to guess, it will NOT decode 4:2:2 (would love to be wrong!).

Q-Will it run Enigma?

Most probably...in time...but when will that be and will it be Enigma 1 or 2?

hi m8 , the cpu is ST71XXX

http://www.denktenk.com/fotos/CubeRevo/top2.jpg

and since DM8000 is unlikely to be out so i realy beleive enigma will be implemented on this unit ,i would bet for enigma 2 since that what it was planed for DM8000 ..cheers

echelon
26-12-2007, 04:44 PM
interesting pictures too

I can see the power and hdd leads for a SATA hdd but cannot see any drive cradle or mounting points for one ?

Eugenie
26-12-2007, 04:48 PM
Hi pipino, yes, the processor would seem to be the 7109 of the ST40 series, found in some receivers on the market already.
Hopefully, Enigma will be inplemented shortly after the offical release, it is often the preferred GIU to use among Relook/IPBOX users.
If nothing else, this should be a very good allround PVR unit.

pipino
26-12-2007, 04:48 PM
interesting pictures too

I can see the power and hdd leads for a SATA hdd but cannot see any drive cradle or mounting points for one ?

there are some pictures inside the user´s manual on how the HDD is fitted

Eugenie
26-12-2007, 04:56 PM
@echelon, here is a pic.

echelon
26-12-2007, 05:01 PM
thanks m8

so it seems to be suspended from a cradle upside down , and explains why we can see the cooling fan and cables in the pictures in post 1

if it works like the tm9100 or some dreamboxes etc then it should be one hell of a pvr seeing as it has almost all you could want

be nice to see whats under the front flap as a usb port would be useful as well as the card reader and ci slot

pipino
26-12-2007, 05:01 PM
@echelon, here is a pic.

thanx for the link m8, i think this box will rock and roll !!!!!!

Gone_Fishing
26-12-2007, 05:10 PM
From memory the hard drives in all relooks were installed up side down

The fact that DGstation went their own way and developed their own linux os instead of enigma put me off getting a relook last time round

TNT

daxv8
26-12-2007, 06:15 PM
Hi

The manual is interesting showing screen shots of harddisk install. Looks like DGstation have there own software . The question is how open is the source for Linux development . Looks to be priced up at euro 549 or £384 without hard drive.?

Cheers

xxxAxxx
27-12-2007, 11:23 PM
hi m8 , the cpu is ST71XXX

http://www.denktenk.com/fotos/CubeRevo/top2.jpg

and since DM8000 is unlikely to be out so i realy beleive enigma will be implemented on this unit ,i would bet for enigma 2 since that what it was planed for DM8000 ..cheers

hi ..you r a bit worng for d ..ST they building in malta i was working in there
6 m m8....

doubleudee
29-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Looks to be a nice piece of kit, may go for this myself, fed up of waiting for the dm8000

skip
29-12-2007, 10:28 PM
i think i will go for this,i too am fed up waiting for the dreambox

xanadu
29-12-2007, 11:37 PM
The IPBox 9000HD has been coming soon since November. :rolleyes:

What makes anyone think this box will actually arrive in the shops? :rolleyes:

Will it just be another DM8000, and just be a dream? :eek:

Eugenie
29-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Hihi, you´re right. I seem to remember the Relook510s (this was before the rebranding [Cuberevo etc]) was due out in march...so this receiver has been pushed up many a times!

pipino
30-12-2007, 05:56 AM
well in the case of IPBOX there is few beta testers who have the decoder phisicaly,,do you Know any for DM8000??:rolleyes:

bobi
30-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Yes you are absolutly right about that mate ;) seems you are having the same source as me on the news :D
there is work going on on this box guys , and for sure ABCOM and SF Team are making image for this , and things are looking good

and as long as i know even working on the enigma 2 version i underway,

i dont wanna raise you,r hoppes here when it comes to enigma 2 , i just know work is being made , if it will work or not that is totaly diferent story

well seems like Jirka has made the break thru into Enigma2 into AB ipbox
text below is from another place and he is saying that enigma 2 works ,
_________________________________ _________________________________ _
Hi

enigma2 works in apipbox.
I tested in AP IPBOX 400,350,250

- kernel 2.6.17 in flash
- rootfs in CF or HDD

Problem:
more but important
- no switch HI BAND (may by multiswitch ?)

Jirka
_________________________________ _________________________________ _______________

about the date , well im quite confident that the boxes will be in the store within 19.01.08

cheers

bobi

well in the case of IPBOX there is few beta testers who have the decoder phisicaly,,do you Know any for DM8000??:rolleyes:

xxxAxxx
05-01-2008, 06:58 PM
The IPBox 9000HD has been coming soon since November. :rolleyes:

What makes anyone think this box will actually arrive in the shops? :rolleyes:

Will it just be another DM8000, and just be a dream? :eek:

yes will be other dream but this is real ,,,,,, i will have the sample box they going to post me end of next week:)

quibath
05-01-2008, 08:13 PM
Hi,
Sounds good :D

respectfully, Q

slime
06-01-2008, 03:59 PM
I was reading on the Dream forum that the box has NOT been cancelled and that they never promised a date so it is not late - they said it will be ready when it is ready as simple as that. This was all said from a moderator on the board - so not sure if we should get our hopes up or what - but I took from it that there still may be a DM8000 - and as always - just not a clue when!

I like the look of this IP box and if it comes out and still no news of DM8000, then I will probably get one.

pipino
07-01-2008, 02:30 AM
to be honest with you ,now DM can stick their DM8000 other future product up their ar.....!!!:mad: ,this company is a victim of their own success now they cant even bother giving a simple solution about a serious fault on DM7020 Si CAM reader i own one of those boxes and i must say i been banging doors everywhere to get it sorted ..and NOTHING!...sadly i start to beleive i own the most expensive FTA in sat history ..oficial support is very poor directly from dream multimedia ,thank god we have lots of teams working on it in the underground sceen......cheers

xxxAxxx
07-01-2008, 03:14 PM
yes true m8...but on other hand this ip9000 no body knows yet if we can upload any image what i know basic image is ready stb all funcions working properly but on there webside Enigma for AB IPBox 400 when will be given all ready .....for this stb they cant tell 3-4-5-6 month the info..

kaja008
07-01-2008, 06:27 PM
yes will be other dream but this is real ,,,,,, i will have the sample box they going to post me end of next week:)

we are waiting for your first impressions about the new IPBOX 9000 if you will have on hand...:cool:

xxxAxxx
08-01-2008, 04:46 PM
hmm soon for me if they keep images under there hands this receiver will die cos they r very slow to fix bugs and others ....see you soon brothers..

raul
08-01-2008, 04:53 PM
whatever sf team is supporting is worth a buy period !
they should have recieved their demo boxes free ofcourse already and when it hits
the market there will be support .
do you really expect illegal sw to come out from the supplier ? :)

xxxAxxx
08-01-2008, 05:03 PM
he he he of course not i didnt want to say that we have to look befor this versions like 300prime or 400 and others look there history what came up in how long time from there we can see what support can be given this receiver or other team realy sit and work for this we will see.

raul
08-01-2008, 05:51 PM
they have both IPBOX 9000HD and DMM 8000 in their hands , you will not find better sw developers than these brilliant s l o v a k s , make your choice - you can't go wrong ! :)
full sf online ipkg service ,

xxxAxxx
08-01-2008, 06:46 PM
hmm,the best think we wait and see,,,, receiver suppost to coming from ger***y sample
one my local supplyer info this i'm going to try whit him and i cant wait.....

qubito
13-01-2008, 01:03 PM
AB-COM.sk is showing the box as being available on 19.01.08...

see link _h*ttp://shop.abcom.sk/?flag=kategorie&cat=0000500152.

Who will be the first to try?

:)

Eugenie
17-01-2008, 04:04 PM
annouced to be out on 18-01-2008

Well, that´s tomorrow...i doubt it´ll turn up in all shops as 'in stock'! :D

lol i was told 10/01/2008

Come and gone! :D

AB-COM.sk is showing the box as being available on 19.01.08

Two days to go then... :D I won´t hold my breath! :rolleyes:

Don´t you just love these release dates!

xxxAxxx
17-01-2008, 04:17 PM
in germany they say they will have the full stock on march

ian_t_baxter
17-01-2008, 05:17 PM
I emailed a company in Poland who replied back saying they would have stock 19/01/2008. Lets wait and see what happens in 2 days time.

Ian

bonovox
17-01-2008, 06:21 PM
If it don't come out in the next couple of weeks or there is no new news then I'm gonna buy a Kathrein probably.

ian_t_baxter
17-01-2008, 06:29 PM
If it don't come out in the next couple of weeks or there is no new news then I'm gonna buy a Kathrein probably.

the only thing that puts me off buying one of these is that it doesn't support diseqc 1.2

bonovox
17-01-2008, 06:34 PM
the only thing that puts me off buying one of these is that it doesn't support diseqc 1.2

That shouldn't bother me too much as I move the dish via an old echostar sat receiver that has a positioner. Yeah I've had the receiver for 10 years and only use it to position my dish.

xxxAxxx
17-01-2008, 06:35 PM
I emailed a company in Poland who replied back saying they would have stock 19/01/2008. Lets wait and see what happens in 2 days time.

Ian

they cant have it on 19/01 do you think they will clear the goods from costume on a saturday noway i think they will have more like 24-25

ian_t_baxter
18-01-2008, 10:09 AM
they cant have it on 19/01 do you think they will clear the goods from costume on a saturday noway i think they will have more like 24-25

don't shoot the messenger....... I'm only quoting the email they sent me.

hispasat
18-01-2008, 03:09 PM
coming soon like dreambox 8000

xxxAxxx
18-01-2008, 05:30 PM
i'm only trying to explain how the thinks r work out m8... i'm not a hunter dont worry if dont come we buy same think else...and also katherin have no card reader m8 it's a bit boring<<<<

pipino
18-01-2008, 10:54 PM
here where realy kathrein comes from _http://www.made-in-china.com/showroom/szdongsi/product-detailzqAEysocEgWX/China-DVB-S-UFS910-.html ,it has nothing to do with kathrein engineering is pure sh it fake fong"

Zipper
18-01-2008, 11:15 PM
Wrong i'm afraid "Marusys" are the OE manufacturer and yes like most recievers are produced in china and/or taiwan it's a fact of life!, like a few exceptions you have to pay a premium to get what you want nowadays built and/or designed in the country of origin like technisat or reelbox.:D

Regards.

quibath
18-01-2008, 11:40 PM
Hi,
And P.R.C is totally different than Taiwan.:D
Yep,they are making everything close to Guangzhou.:D

pipino
19-01-2008, 09:23 AM
anyway by experience the best products comes from south corea ,you can make a differece between the quality of PCBs you will see what i mean,from china are total rubish specialy electrolitic capacitors

daxv8
19-01-2008, 04:24 PM
Hi

The designer can be anywhere world wide then it depends on were they will then look for cheap labour and the capabilities of the company to manufacture there required product to the required standards . So Korea or China its still down to the original design and spec . Just look at the car industry .
The link is a supplier not a manufaturer Shenzhen Dongsi Technology Co., Ltd.
so would noy jump to some conclusion that they manufacture. They have dreambox's on the site !

Cheers

pipino
19-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Hi

The designer can be anywhere world wide then it depends on were they will then look for cheap labour and the capabilities of the company to manufacture there required product to the required standards . So Korea or China its still down to the original design and spec . Just look at the car industry .
The link is a supplier not a manufaturer Shenzhen Dongsi Technology Co., Ltd.
so would noy jump to some conclusion that they manufacture. They have dreambox's on the site !

Cheers

still cheap copies we are seeing ,and sorry i´m not jumping to any conclusion,,its a fact the way chineese work quality is far lower quality then corea or tawain ,specialy the components ,i do work for a company who import stuff from asia and from time to time i go up to check the products ,let me tell stuff from china are shayt

xxxAxxx
19-01-2008, 07:00 PM
anyway by experience the best products comes from south corea ,you can make a differece between the quality of PCBs you will see what i mean,from china are total rubish specialy electrolitic capacitors

true,,,

Likvid
24-01-2008, 01:47 PM

Yes i agree, look at the Dreamboxes, plastic boxes and cheap thin layer PCBs and they charge premium price because the have such market dominance.

I had both Topfield and Relook earlier and they are made in South Korea and comes with a much higher quality.

Chinese products are crap, they use cheap metals in their mounts and such that easily breaks if you overtighten the nuts and screws.

Actually Taiwan are the worst of the worst, i beleive they are worse than Chinese made stuff.

kaja008
29-01-2008, 10:06 AM
Is there any official or unofficial image out there?

bobi
29-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Officeal there is, but is not out for no one, as nobody than the beta testers have this box, so there is no need for software untill the box is out.

Lest hope it will be good,

cheers

bobi

Is there any official or unofficial image out there?

Tarzan
29-01-2008, 02:47 PM
Yes i agree, look at the Dreamboxes, plastic boxes and cheap thin layer PCBs and they charge premium price because the have such market dominance.

I had both Topfield and Relook earlier and they are made in South Korea and comes with a much higher quality.

Chinese products are crap, they use cheap metals in their mounts and such that easily breaks if you overtighten the nuts and screws.

Actually Taiwan are the worst of the worst, i beleive they are worse than Chinese made stuff.

at the end of the day one has to see which receiver has got the maximum support before deciding to buy one...

daxv8
29-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Tarzan,

Totally agree m8. If the product has little or no support then you might as well not both . I had an early Technomate PVR which had some software releases at the early stages then the support stopped .I ended up with a box with bugs and a right pain in the arXX.
We know the support for the DM8000 will be there by the amount of interest and present Dreambox support. It will be pot luck if you buy a product then the support could stop . Once the DM8000 hits the market watch out !!! I am waiting, as the HD market is slow and there are lots of SD channels.

Cheers

bobi
29-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Yes that is right, no support is not good for the product.
but what makes uss think there will be support for the new DM 8000 ??
it will be an clouse source thing mate, just some part of the firmware will be open

at same time i thing there is inaf support for Ipboxes to, many images ,addons, emus all working (exept CCcam that freezes)
i have owened an dreambox since day 1 and was very happy untill i buyed an Ipbox
since over 2 months i have never restarted my ipbox, it stays there and working like horse.

My old dm is now in pension, and im glad i did make the edsition to buy ipbox
i use for now the original image deliverd from ABCOM and i have all i need in it
i have tryed also images like gemini, pli, ds,peterpan,
i have installed multiboot in my hdd and all is just perfect.

Now what will i do with 100 images if my hardware is just carp,
what will 100 images give me back when my receiver is just unstable and hangs all day round from 3 to 10 times daily.

I prefer the ipbox and lett me have only 1 image with all the things i need
better few and stable box than thousend but a carpy box.

cheers

bobi

tango110
29-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Tarzan,

Totally agree m8. If the product has little or no support then you might as well not both . I had an early Technomate PVR which had some software releases at the early stages then the support stopped .I ended up with a box with bugs and a right pain in the arXX.
We know the support for the DM8000 will be there by the amount of interest and present Dreambox support. It will be pot luck if you buy a product then the support could stop . Once the DM8000 hits the market watch out !!! I am waiting, as the HD market is slow and there are lots of SD channels.

Cheers

Hd market slow ? i got 15 hd channels

daxv8
30-01-2008, 12:34 AM
Hi,

What ABCOM ipbox are you using ?There are a lot of images and some are unstable .I stay with the most stable image which I have found to be Gemini.
What cams are you using?

The quantity of HD channels compared to the amount of SD channels is low So 15 HD channels a good starting point .

Cheers

Trigger
30-01-2008, 01:04 AM
IPBOX 9000HD coming soon!!

are we there yet

tango110
30-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Hi,

What ABCOM ipbox are you using ?There are a lot of images and some are unstable .I stay with the most stable image which I have found to be Gemini.
What cams are you using?

The quantity of HD channels compared to the amount of SD channels is low So 15 HD channels a good starting point .

Cheers

Using an kathrein:)

bobi
30-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Yes Now we are there :)
Last talk i had with the abcom sales manager was just before 1 min
he asured me that not the receivers are in the Wharehouse and few are being tested, if all test are passed then the first receivers will be deliverd to the distributors from comming monday.

this was his words,

cheers

bobi

are we there yet

Tony Baker
30-01-2008, 06:44 PM
Hi Bobi,

It looks as though you're simply being strung along with excuse after excuse! So the next time you're told another tall story by the so called "Abcom Sales Manager" I should ask him to put it in writing!

It won't make any differeance of course! Because if it's not yet ready to be released then you won't be seeing it anytime soon no matter what they might tell you!! TB (UK)

bobi
30-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Hello TB

Im not strugling with anything matey.
this is not my problem and im not in any hurry, i have critised DM and i have donne the same to ABCOM , for me they are no difernet mate:)

All i did was to say that the receiver has arrived at their wharehouse,
and this is not my words, this is what they sale manager told me this is what im writing here.

if you wish i can post here an skype conversation i had with him this morning
as i do keep record off all my skype and msn conversation just in case they say otherwise :D

cheers

bobi

Hi Bobi,

It looks as though you're simply being strung along with excuse after excuse! So the next time you're told another tall story by the so called "Abcom Sales Manager" I should ask him to put it in writing!

It won't make any differeance of course! Because if it's not yet ready to be released then you won't be seeing it anytime soon no matter what they might tell you!! TB (UK)

raul
30-01-2008, 10:39 PM
receivers are in the Wharehouse and few are being tested, IF all test are passed then ....bi

:) du you get interest on the money already spent if these tests once come good
and they start deliver sometime in may .

Eugenie
30-01-2008, 10:58 PM
It would seem a few shops got a little ahead of themselves when they on their websites claimed to have these units in stock. In a few more days they might actually arrive to the shops?...and maybe we will get another digit in the DMM mystery?...could it be a 0? :D

raul
30-01-2008, 11:13 PM
ah... it's not much of a tease when you know whats coming up :)

the abcom guys can always claim that the stock market is rubish atm and you would loose your interest anyway :)

ian_t_baxter
30-01-2008, 11:25 PM
Ive received this email from a supplier of ipbox in Spain this evening.

"Dear Customer:
Recipients you request, we have not yet available from stock.
We hope llegen Day on February 8.
When we calculate the cost of sending a UK.

Regards, forgive the delay in responding."

bobi
31-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Nope first off all i have not paid anything so my money are in my pocket:)

I do not know when they will be deliverd, all i did was to forward few words that
i had with this gentelmen in ******ia.

he was honest inaf to lett me know that nothing has been shiped to any dealer, so all looks like the shops that did say the had them in stock was just jocke :mad:

seems to me that we are not seeing another dmm product, will come will come, and there is nothing :mad:

I think that some here missunderstood my post, but maybe is time i shall take a rest from this. as seems that the suppliers is liein to me and all of us.

cheers

bobi

:) du you get interest on the money already spent if these tests once come good
and they start deliver sometime in may .

norman11
31-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Nope first off all i have not paid anything so my money are in my pocket:)

I do not know when they will be deliverd, all i did was to forward few words that
i had with this gentelmen in ******ia.

he was honest inaf to lett me know that nothing has been shiped to any dealer, so all looks like the shops that did say the had them in stock was just jocke :mad:

seems to me that we are not seeing another dmm product, will come will come, and there is nothing :mad:

I think that some here missunderstood my post, but maybe is time i shall take a rest from this. as seems that the suppliers is liein to me and all of us.

cheers

bobi
If you ask me Bobi....these suppliers are lying lot of *****rs.....it don,t take much working out does it....if they have'nt had deliveries, then they should f...kin well say so, instead of giving us..(the potential customer) the hurry up, and run around.
I am now getting the right hump....so much so, I'm thinking of geting S*y B in and bollox to the DM8000 and AB IPbox 9000:mad:

pipino
31-01-2008, 06:57 PM
i think ABcom is waiting DM next move thats why they are holding up

Zipper
31-01-2008, 08:25 PM

Ok lets say DMM realease there long awaited DM8000 or another variant who do you thinks gonna win the lions share of sales?, so bad move Abcom not good for buisness!!.:eek:

Regards.

raul
31-01-2008, 08:32 PM
well , my cash goes to dmm , 800 will be released first - but i'll get a 8000 later on as well . abcom warehouse testings might be finished by then :)

pipino
31-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Ok lets say DMM realease there long awaited DM8000 or another variant who do you thinks gonna win the lions share of sales?, so bad move Abcom not good for buisness!!.:eek:

Regards.

remember so called DM800X will be missing some importnat features like HDMI and will be over priced so lets see what will happen ,but in the other side i´m sure ABcom will be out before DM ghost

Eugenie
31-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Screw this! I´m taking up stamp collecting!

bobi
31-01-2008, 09:24 PM
They can go f**k them self :mad:
both of this companies are now playing cat and mouse.

A boycot will give them a lesson :mad::mad:

Im sorry to have even given any info on this ******s,
if they do not keep what they say then they are not good

I feel like ****t now, as this has been so exiting for me to receive this box
but now they can kiss my back if they do not deliver in 1 week max.

cheers and sorry for any misslead info from my side.

cheers

bobi

tango110
31-01-2008, 10:37 PM
God bless i bought an kathrien even that this is at ****ty box
at least i can recieve 15 hd channels ;)

but i agree that dmm playing *****fight against Abcom
they are just a bunch of loosers (just kidding) :D

raul
31-01-2008, 10:45 PM
....even that this is at ****ty box....

thats the only true sentence in your post :)

tango110
01-02-2008, 02:47 PM
thats the only true sentence in your post :)

Yepp have to be realistic about this box just awaiting to see
Abcomm vs Dream who will be the first one

Og for resten godt nytår raul:)

raul
01-02-2008, 02:50 PM
tack tango , desamma - jag skoja lite bara :)

tango110
01-02-2008, 04:13 PM
tack tango , desamma - jag skoja lite bara :)

That's okay with me we better hold this thread on english :D

xxxAxxx
04-02-2008, 03:25 PM
this box coming like dm now not ready for the market every day they keep sayin 2morrow ,,2morrow this like the film 007 2morrow never dies:)

raul
04-02-2008, 04:11 PM
well , dm will be out for sure little one first , but the `wharehouse testing thing`
by abcom > :D

BE-COOL
04-02-2008, 04:47 PM
The only thing they are testing is your patience...

raul
04-02-2008, 04:55 PM
c'mon don't they have a laboratory or service technicians to test things :)
the `wharehouse testings`is the funiest thing i've heard in some time !

xxxAxxx
04-02-2008, 05:19 PM
they testing nothink they have problem that's all if they start like this hmm they make a good start then....

karl75
04-02-2008, 10:20 PM
get yourself a nanoxx 9600ip box like me a host of packages open has me happy

Likvid
05-02-2008, 02:09 PM
I never received my 9000HD, the dealer in Germany lied to me and gave me a fake UPS tracking number but it never showed up.

I called them yesterday and they told me it's coming, Wait, wait!! they said, so i told them i want my money back and cancel the order, but they insisted all the time it's coming.

I think this is really sad, Relook is no better than Dream lying to customers.

After all i am happy i did not get the box because 650 euro is alot of money for a receiver.

Eugenie
05-02-2008, 02:23 PM
I see a certain german dealer (who reported the units in stock and after a few hours changed the status to 3-6 days) have now totally removed the item from their shop. What a mess!...and yes, 650 euros (+shipping and harddrive) is a lot of money.
Getting a little turned off the whole thing to be honest.
Awaiting news on little DB800(?).

Yoda
05-02-2008, 05:20 PM
I hope you guys any money back if you have already paid, the future is not looking good for this box at the moment.

Good Luck Guys.

Yoda

Likvid
05-02-2008, 05:41 PM
I hope you guys any money back if you have already paid, the future is not looking good for this box at the moment.

Good Luck Guys.

Yoda

Yes i got my money back thank god.

However i will not put my money in DGS or ABCOM products again.

I don't like companies that lies to the consumers.

Keano
06-02-2008, 05:33 PM
Guys a site in Holland says it will have them on Monday, I wouldn't hold your breath.

_http://www.overkamp-computers.nl/index1.html

Zipper
06-02-2008, 05:54 PM
The box's will be with the german distributors on the 11th February 2008, they will then send out to pre-order customers from that date if the working timescale allows.:eek:

The driver problems that have been reported have been resolved and in paticular the HDD compatibility recording bug!.:D

Best Regards.

xxxAxxx
06-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Guys a site in Holland says it will have them on Monday, I wouldn't hold your breath.

_http://www.overkamp-computers.nl/index1.html

yes true they put a final day will be out for the market 30 February on Monday:D

Likvid
06-02-2008, 08:42 PM
It still way too expensive for what you get.

Wait 2-3 months and watch the price to be slaughtered.

I beleive the price within 3 months will go down to around 450 euro.