PDA

View Full Version : trying to unlock nokia n70 and 6630 driving me mad help plzzz.

butchyboy
04-01-2008, 03:21 PM
just been trying to unlock a nokia 6630 and n70,damn i,m pulling my hair out here.
i connect the 6630 and click read everything seems fine then when i click on make log it seems to work then says waiting and i get a little box come on screen saying error:read pm date.any one know why this is happening?

i,m using a cheap DKU-5 cable i bought on ****,but cable seems to be working as its reading.no luck at all with the n70 it just reads phone id and imei then says wait and then i get the bad connection message.

any help at all please........................... ................. ................................. ........

butchyboy
04-01-2008, 05:51 PM
anyone help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz.

xanadu
04-01-2008, 07:33 PM
I have used a CA-42 cable and the BB5 unlocker works fine.

If you read the phone too many times it will stop the phone reading any SIM card so be careful. (If you have a log file you can restore from that)

When you read the phone it tells you how many attempts have been made and the SP lock details on screen.

If you can't make a log file, then either the phone has been read too many times or your cable/COM port are not correct.

butchyboy
05-01-2008, 02:33 AM
no saved log file,phone not reading the sim card now,any solutions for this m8.

xanadu
05-01-2008, 10:37 AM
Now it gets expensive!

You need to contact a dealer that can generate a ASK RPL BB5 file.

Do a Google search for more info. I don't know any more than this.

delilah
16-01-2008, 07:11 PM
try this i posted this on toecutters a while back

you dont need anything other than the correct dku 5 cable
and dejan software bb5 unlocker and follow the instructions below closely (just unlocked my 6630)
SP UNLOCK PROCEDURE

Connect cable to PC and be sure com port is adjusted properly by opening bb5_unlocker.cfg with notepad and alter it to suit the correct port your using
Start BB5logunlocker.exe
Connect phone and switch on without Sim card.
press button READ PHONE and wait until get the message DONE.
If is everything correct you will see info from phone on screen.
Pres button make log and wait until get mesage done.
Log file is in folder LOGS.
Start BB5_calc.exe to make for you PSW file in folder PSW
Press button SP UNLOCK and unlock your phone.

cheers delilah