PDA

View Full Version : digitv not coming on for me??

stanley
04-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Have switched off in options, france 2 etc.. not working still. Have entered todays new cams. Anything else required?? They were working with new patch. Any help much appreciated.

echelon
04-01-2008, 04:11 PM
digi tv is on 0.8w and works fine m8

make sure au is turned on in options , same for premiere , polsat and globecast too

restart the receiver to force an update

mine is ok on nat geo and discovery etc

stanley
04-01-2008, 05:16 PM
Prem is fine. tried the reboot, but to no avail. Its strange. Keys are showing when i mute exit. Tried leaving it on one of the france channels for awhile. still nothing. its a tm1000 ci. They were working after last dm patch.

echelon
04-01-2008, 05:22 PM
france 4 is for tps channels on hotbird at 13e

premiere is on 19e

digi tv is still ok on 0.8w , watching it now m8 ( vh1 )

tr8.
04-01-2008, 05:36 PM
what france channels? RCS DigiTV does not have any france channels that i am aware of.
Are you talking about (france 2 )TPS Hotbird 13E or absat, 19.2 cann*****, 23.5 astra Kabel Deutschland

sorry echelon posting at same time

grin2
04-01-2008, 05:54 PM
reading between the lines i think he means D+. as the others have stated 1 west for digi tv mate. that would explain the comments about prem and france2

stanley
04-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Have dish on astra 1(not moterised), but was picking up vh1,fr2,fr3,fr4 tmc in french Etc.. after last DM patch.
now they are all off. have todays keys in. stiil no joy. dont know what the problem might be. Any point in reloading the last DMpatch?

echelon
04-01-2008, 06:08 PM
in that case you are probably referring to tps which is a french broadcaster on 13e

the french ones on astra 19e are c+ and mirror tps on 13e , but are not hacked

the spanish channels on astra 1 were digital plus ( d+ ) , not digi tv , and were open but went to nagra 3 and are no longer hacked

best bet is load todays tm softcam by kempa82 , and then if the channels you want dont open then they are probably not hacked or no keys for them

premiere is still ok on 19e though

and the title of your thread says this

digitv not coming on for me??

digi tv is on 0.8 west at the thor location , not 19e astra 1

if you get your terminology right then ppl may be able to help you more

stanley
04-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Maybe my terminology is wrong then. but the channels are not the spanish, but the french, france2 france3 tmc film channel they were working for two days after last DM patch. Put clarketech keys in for today but to no avail. Vh1 was also comimg on, now not working either. As i said box setup for astra 1 only. I am not talking about canals as they went off weeks ago.

echelon
04-01-2008, 07:22 PM
the ones on 19e in french are canals too

_h**p://www.lyngsat.com/packages/can*al*satfr.html

and as I have already told you once in post 8 , they are not hacked

Looker
04-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Maybe my terminology is wrong then. but the channels are not the spanish, but the french, france2 france3 tmc film channel they were working for two days after last DM patch.

These channels are included in new french "TNTSAT" package (19° East).TNTSAT had some technical problems from December 31th to January 3rd , and during these technical problems ,all channels included in TNTSAT was Free To Air during these 3 days.Technical problems are resolved now ,and they are all encrypted again.
Maybe it is the reason why you had colours on them during these 2 or 3 days and not anymore now. ;)

stanley
04-01-2008, 07:52 PM
That woud explain it then. Cheers.

echelon
04-01-2008, 07:58 PM
it certainly would , lol :)

as as its not a technomate issue but was a broadcaster issue I am closing this thread as its totally irrelevant to any receiver never mind a technomate

question dealt with and answered

thread closed