PDA

View Full Version : MyChanList & Softcam for TM6900 HD

bigglesk
05-01-2008, 11:50 AM
@ harrydocuk

Here is my channel list that includes all sat's and HD chans that i know of. This is for a mot/system dish 45W to 45E. With the exception of 30W, all the fav's chans are ones that we can decrypt or are FTA. D+ has been deleted in the fav's and there are no radio chan's. The fav's include all the naughty ones that i know of(Day & Nite). Please make a copy of your chan list before going back to factory re-set. You will need the latest "Darkman Patch" Which you will find on the forum. And the file enclosed(TM Softcam), is current and up-to-date, giving all required keys. The latest patch from Technomate should be the first item loaded; then the latest Darkman Patch; then the chan list followed by the latest TMsoftcam file.

The fav's have been selected to my requirements but should be a good starting place for those new to this rxr. Some of the titles have been slightly altered and have been grouped into types. If you see "(A)" in the title, this means that it is for Adults only. The footy chans have also had their titles altered slightly so that they can be recognised. The HD fav's list dose not include any Sly HD except for FTA test signals. To the best of my knowledge, the TP's are up to date. If you include an HD hard drive 500gb via the USB, you have got it all. I do use a diablo cam with the rxr as this is a back up and keeps everything ok, just to play it safe.

Just to finish, welcome to the HD world m8 and any prob's just ask on the forum or PM me direct.

I have up loaded this to the forum as it may be usefull to others.

PS. Updated 210308. With 9 deg E(Eurobird) added. However 9degE has been added to 10degE under Eutlesat at 10E for convienence and chans for 9E start an chan 16. And 3 additional HD chans have also been added.
PPS. Now there are two fav's for Thor1W one for nagra and another for conax. Adult;HD and TP's also updated and Softcam is current. ITV HD chan on 28.2E has also been added.

Keith to some and bigglesk to others :) :) :)

Chan List&Softcam up-dated 030608

satpaul
03-02-2008, 09:16 PM
If you try to put 6900 in 6800 it wont go but if you put the list in a channel editor and delete the terestrial it works:)

bigglesk
18-02-2008, 11:30 AM
Updated my chanList and softcam for TM6900. New TP's added and some Fav's also altered. As we are now (From time to time!) getting biss keys for S*x View/MCT/R*dLight 13E. All of these chans are now at the beginning of "Satellite List" for 13E so easier to find when keys available. (Not in Fav's!)

Aldo
15-05-2008, 01:48 PM
Above ChanList and Softcam up-dated. Now has the ITV HD chan on 28.2E

Hi M8

While trying to open the above channel list with Clarke Tech Editor 307, I get a Checksum Error. I have used one of your previous lists with the same editor, without any such error message appearing.

thawk
17-05-2008, 12:18 AM
well further to my post it isnt a usb drive problem as my other files on it show inc my old channel list, its just this one that doesnt show.

bigglesk
17-05-2008, 08:06 AM
With regards to the USB stick. Any proggy that you want to send to the TM6900, it has to have priority. The only way I know of ensuring that it works is to copy all the contents on the stick to my PC. Save these then format the stick and only put on the file that you want to send.
I have also tried to put the Chan List into a Tech editor for editing but, so far I have not been able to.
If any of you have a Tech Editor that works, can you up-load it to the forum pse!

bigglesk
20-05-2008, 11:08 AM
I have now been able to put my Chan list into a clarke tech editor and it works fine. I will up-load my chan list again. The Fav's have been re-organised. HD and Adult chans up-dated.

Aldo
20-05-2008, 12:16 PM
Hi M8

Many thanks for your time and effort in making available your updated channel list, and I can confirm that it does work in the Clarke-Tech Editor. :cheers2::king-042:

koshba
22-05-2008, 10:48 AM
Hi,guys,thinking of getting 1 of these,currently have the pace crap although picture on sd and hd is fantasic,could i have some comments on picture quality please for both sd/hd,cheers

bigglesk
22-05-2008, 04:49 PM
As far as I am concerned, the picture quality is top-notch. Both the TM6800 and TM6900 are well suported. The TM6900HD has the additional Terrestrial digy system so if you have a digy box get the TM6800HD. One can also use an HDD to record via the USB connection......

It's up to you.

bigglesk
03-06-2008, 09:57 PM
@snoopMonkey
You need to look in the TM section for most of the above. I have up-dated my Chan List for you and also the "Softcam" is up-to-date. Just look at the first post on this page. You will need the Darkman_TMLoader_187 to up-date your TM which if you search you will find on the forum.

Happy days!! :) :) :)

PS. The best method to update the TM6000 series is with a "Null modem" cable. The USB end is connected to the PC and the other (RS232) is connected to the back of the TM. As long as you have the latest patch installed, by downLoading my chan list, this will set up your software for use of DiSEqC 1.2 from 45W to 45E to drive the motor. Within the "Main Menu" you will find "Motorized settings" and with this you can fine tune/move the dish to the best signal strength and "save". Always remember to save your own chan list first as back-up.

If you are located in England, the MAIN satellites that are of interest for our hobby at this time are: 28.2E; 23.5E; 19.2E 16E; 13E; 4.8E; 1W and 15W. There is very little on 30W at this time, but that can change. I use a "Diablo ver 2.3" cam just to have a back-up.
With the exception of "Conax" the latest patches cover/open, just about all that is available to us.

Hope I have answered your question ok.... Best of luck....... bigglesk

PPS. I was wrong, you have to wait about 12 to 15 seconds for "Conax" to open on the Diablo ver 2.3. Well, it is working now on Thor 1W...Havn't checked 16E though.