PDA

View Full Version : Ds 3.5

traveller
13-01-2008, 10:19 PM
DS 3.5 is out. Iam going to load it with iboot after the last 3.4 fix made me pull my hair out.:D

onecard
16-01-2008, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the info, let us jnow how you get on and if the 19:9, 4:3 is working as it should.

regards

tr8.
16-01-2008, 08:07 PM
I like the image, infact there are quite a few good images at the moment and they are all slowly getting better.

BUT do not put into flash if you do not want a prob, its another that is evil to get out of flash.
I have become quite a expert with Noboot, spent many an hour with the serial cable and a good book to read. But it can be fun as i made a jtag a long time ago and luckily the threat is enough that its not been needed

tr8

traveller
16-01-2008, 08:15 PM
At the moment I have UR 11 in flash with DS 3.5 loaded with iboot. It has a problem in that the time display sticks at the time of going into standby, which is a pain as I use it for knowing the time for the tv programs.

I'am going to load satlinux 2.0.14 into flash and then DS 3.5 with iboot and try that. I will post with the results.

echelon
16-01-2008, 08:18 PM
I tried it in iboot on mmc card with tm011 in the flash on a 9100 standard but couldnt get mr sticker to work

seems good with fta programs , and obviously if I changed the flash it may make a difference

traveller
17-01-2008, 11:05 AM
At the moment I have UR 11 in flash with DS 3.5 loaded with iboot. It has a problem in that the time display sticks at the time of going into standby, which is a pain as I use it for knowing the time for the tv programs.

I'am going to load satlinux 2.0.14 into flash and then DS 3.5 with iboot and try that. I will post with the results.

Changed to the above and still the clock not updating. Looks like I will have to putup with it as DS3.5 works so well with Cccam.

traveller
19-01-2008, 11:34 AM
This clock not updating was doing my head in by her in doors nagging me about it. So I may regret it but I have loaded it in flash ( I know Iam an idiot but there you go :D ). The clock now updates on the front panel. :D:D. On another site there is a helpful procedure in loading Satlinux 2.0,14 back with 3.5 in flash so thats why I also did it. Other wise it's down to the serial .:redface:

Keano
19-01-2008, 01:31 PM
I've goosed my mmc card so I'm now trying to put 3.5 in flash.

How did you do it because I can't do it over the air and nor using tmp and manual update.

traveller
19-01-2008, 03:26 PM
I've goosed my mmc card so I'm now trying to put 3.5 in flash.

How did you do it because I can't do it over the air and nor using tmp and manual update.

I renamed the 3.5 update file to TM9101_update.img copied, the files from TM11 less the update file ( had the copy the dags_arial_fnt from and other image as well ), I used Tcc to update.

Just to add the clock stopped working after I removed and old EMU using the update manager (Mgcamd 1.25 now Mgcamd 1.27). When my wife comes home from her Dads tomorrow I'am in for some more grief about it. :D:D:D