PDA

View Full Version : Re-booting 7100S

joshjess
06-02-2008, 10:07 PM
I loaded the latest patch on the 7100S and now when I try and scan a satellite the receiver re-boots itself!!! Can anyone explain why?

applematt
06-02-2008, 10:53 PM
I loaded the latest patch on the 7100S and now when I try and scan a satellite the receiver re-boots itself!!! Can anyone explain why?
Did you do a Factory reset after ? Do

Gagliostro
06-02-2008, 11:32 PM
This is a bug of this version the reboot in search channel mode; the problem is they have run to release this firmware(with a lot of options fixed or increased) without a deep test before the start of the Chinese new year festivities(China-Korea and other Oriental countries are in holiday for a full week).
So if you need to scan channels, is better you back to previous firm and wait till next week when all will back to work, otherwise if you use channel setting, this software works great

Tarzan
07-02-2008, 01:26 PM
This is a bug of this version the reboot in search channel mode; the problem is they have run to release this firmware(with a lot of options fixed or increased) without a deep test before the start of the Chinese new year festivities(China-Korea and other Oriental countries are in holiday for a full week).

German satellite receiver manufacturer developing software for European sats using Chinese / Korean developers based in China / Korea who don't have proper footprint of European satellites...

Sounds strange... :D:D:D

Gagliostro
07-02-2008, 11:49 PM
German satellite receiver manufacturer developing software for European sats using Chinese / Korean developers based in China / Korea who don't have proper footprint of European satellites...

Sounds strange... :D:D:D
Do you want to teach me something about this kind of stuff;)
Do you know a new invention called stream recording; every day all the major factories of stb builter receive fresh streams like we receive fresh milk...Dear Tarzan all the games are played in Korea because the constructors ,and only them, own the software sources code, and they doesn't share the source code even with the best patners in Europe or in USA. An hardware project can to be copied...but is very difficult to copy the software for feed that hardware.
BTW, in this case, Vantage is a German- Korean company and the STBs, as you can read in the back panel, are built in Korea...
Any other doubts?

joshjess
08-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Thanks for your replies

pege63
08-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Do you want to teach me something about this kind of stuff;)
Do you know a new invention called stream recording; every day all the major factories of stb builter receive fresh streams like we receive fresh milk...Dear Tarzan all the games are played in Korea because the constructors ,and only them, own the software sources code, and they doesn't share the source code even with the best patners in Europe or in USA. An hardware project can to be copied...but is very difficult to copy the software for feed that hardware.
BTW, in this case, Vantage is a German- Korean company and the STBs, as you can read in the back panel, are built in Korea...
Any other doubts?

Yes they do infact i my self is a importer of STBs from South Korea the manufactor forward to they partner in Turkey for details about the FW