PDA

View Full Version : a bit of a nightmare ds3.5

chelseaboy
17-02-2008, 03:55 PM
put ds 3.5 onto my flash, was okay at first then my reciever would just not start and i could not connect throught ftp.

manage to reflash it to ur5 through my serial cable and im about to try again, dont think ill put ds 3.5 on my flash it took ages to reflash through a serial cable.

mind you im learnig more and more as im going on, maybe ill get it sorted some time in 2008.:D

chelseaboy

traveller
17-02-2008, 05:05 PM
You joined the Ds 3.5 removal club as I did when it first came out. A nice safe image for flash is Satlinux 2.14a. Then you can play with any other image without all the hair loss. At the moment I have EDG 3.5 which is not the offical version but is working very well on my 9101, the screen problem seems to be solved. :D

chelseaboy
17-02-2008, 05:40 PM
Ive now got ur11 in my flash with ds 3.5, satlinux2.14 and nemesis running on iboot.

ill get there in the end, i had been quite happy for the last few months with ds 3.2 but you know what its ike when you want to have a mess.

It was if the 9100 was winking at me saying go on try it, it is frustrating at times but when you acomplish what you want to do, it gives you great satisfaction and thats why i love this hobby.

cheers for the help everyone chelseaboy