PDA

View Full Version : IPBOX 9000HD out for distribution

Likvid
18-02-2008, 06:14 PM
At last the 9000HD seems to be on the way to the shops.

However 600 euro is alot of money paying for a box...

My bet is to wait a few months, let the first people buy and spend their cash and see what they say.

You never win being first.;)

Likvid
18-02-2008, 06:19 PM
Also to be noted is that the DM8000 is out soon for nearly the same price and you can bet CCcam will de developed for the DM8000 and DM800.

And you will see a dump in 9000HD price when DM8000 comes out as DGS can not compete at that high price when you can get the DM8000 for the same price almost, 690 euro.

Keano
18-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Yep spoke to my good m8 in Norway yesterday who owns a sat shop and is the boss of the fantacyteam and he as had it confirmed that 75 of these receivers have been dispatched to him and they should be with him by the end of this week/early next week.

I'm still going to wait for a month or two, too many times I've been straight in there and then regret it later.

shame list of mine,

db5620
db7000 version 1
mutant 200
Techonmate 9100super

So I'll not fall for it again, what I will say is the dgstation cubcafe250 is very good.
Good parts and runs very stable with enigma, I have this running 24/7 in the bedroom.

luis
19-02-2008, 03:52 PM
@NeotionBox

I believe you´ll never buy DM8000, first of all because it will probably never be available.

xxxAxxx
19-02-2008, 04:07 PM
friend of mine all ready got one just a demo one and there's only a original frimware and no body knows when will be the unoffical frimware 3 part frimware ...also he confrim me on the org. frimware even not ready.... receiver has no all funcitons....but he told me it's very smart build and beautiful box....

Likvid
19-02-2008, 04:23 PM
My shame list:

DM500s
Triple Dragon
Relook 400s
Topfield 5000 Masterpiece

My appreciate list:

Echostar DVR-7000HD
Echostar AD-3600IP
DM 7025S

glyndwr
19-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Likvid mate, a cheeky question for you,

MI have owned a relook 400s for about 18 months and will day i am quite happy with it, alittle frusrating it wont turn my 1.2mtr channel master thro my vbox, but it does operate reasonably well.

My brother is after one, and was wondering if you still have the relook, would you bin for the sale of it.

Cheers mate, just thought i`s ask especially if your not using it much.

Best regards, Glyndwr.:D

My shame list:

DM500s
Triple Dragon
Relook 400s
Topfield 5000 Masterpiece

My appreciate list:

Echostar DVR-7000HD
Echostar AD-3600IP
DM 7025S

Likvid
19-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Likvid mate, a cheeky question for you,

MI have owned a relook 400s for about 18 months and will day i am quite happy with it, alittle frusrating it wont turn my 1.2mtr channel master thro my vbox, but it does operate reasonably well.

My brother is after one, and was wondering if you still have the relook, would you bin for the sale of it.

Cheers mate, just thought i`s ask especially if your not using it much.

Best regards, Glyndwr.:D

I sold it 1 year ago ;)

I had the same problem, not working with V-box, Enigma worked, but not DGS images.

The question is NOW if DGS have fooked up the 9000HD also?

If they use the same code for Diseqc as in the other models then Vbox will not work with 9000HD either.

pipino
19-02-2008, 07:10 PM
i think we will see fresh air with those boxes as few great teams will join the force to support it and will be in direct competion against DM

Likvid
20-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Yes Kathrein is excellent value for money, IPBOX 9000HD doesn't have anything except original firmware right now.

As you say, no CCcam or Gbox and the box will be pretty dead on the market and the price will slaughter to the ground.

Let the first idiots pay premium and see how it progress.

Still if DM8000 would be released within a month i am going to go for that route as you will know you get CCcam and all others for it pretty soon.

crabber
20-02-2008, 12:07 PM
NeotionBox box wrote "but real thing is that CS working on Kathrein, also there is DiseQc patch etc....."
I would like to ask is it really sharing? I know that the Kathrein can easily leech from gbox but can it share anything back? The last I heard was that the Kathrein does not have a card reader and a phoenix will not work as the serial port isn't fully wired. Is there a way of sharing a card in a cam ?
Sorry if I have strayed a little off topic but like most others I am very keen to buy an HD box and would like to make a good decision.

Keano
20-02-2008, 12:20 PM
crabber m8. the best thing for Kathrien is mgcamd and newcs.

Regarding the ipbox 9000 and the db800 ( 800 should be released first ) then the quailty of build will be better on the ipbox 9000, but will ipbox 9000 work with latest emu's ?
I don't think the CCcam team will support it.
gbox and others might be OK but also remember that at one point a few months back mgcamd guy stopped supporting the dgstation boxes, that as now been sorted.

The db800 and db8000 will not be as good in quality and for some having no HDMI will not go down well but the support will be there and I'm sure it will be a matter of days after its release that special images come out.

The best any of us can do, is wait. To be honest we've waited that long any way whats a a couple more months.
Its just a lot of money to spend to watch a few FTA HD channels if no stable image is released for other things;)

crabber
20-02-2008, 01:03 PM
yes thanks for the reply Keano, I suppose I am too keen to spend some money.
I will be coming back to UK early March and have been spoilt here in Australia with HD terrestrial TV. Channel 10 started things off and now channel 7, 9 and ABC show some HD programs.

Likvid
20-02-2008, 01:24 PM
I don't think the CCcam team will support it.
gbox and others might be OK but also remember that at one point a few months back mgcamd guy stopped supporting the dgstation boxes, that as now been sorted.

;)

I beleive so also, CCcam is only developed for DM boxes, otherwise we would have seen CCcam for Kathrein by now.

And as i mentioned earlier, if the Diseqc implementation is the same as the rest of the DGS boxes it will not work any good with V-box.

I really don't see the IPBOX 9000HD to be popular at this price level, if you remember the DM7025S they wanted premium price for that as well but it didn't get popular among the groups to develop new images until several years later.

However the Kathrein got support almost immediately as the price is reasonable, and the Kathrein is easy to sell as you get your money back, just look at ****.de and you can see that people sometimes pays more than it cost in the shop.

Likvid
20-02-2008, 01:26 PM
NeotionBox box wrote "but real thing is that CS working on Kathrein, also there is DiseQc patch etc....."
I would like to ask is it really sharing? I know that the Kathrein can easily leech from gbox but can it share anything back? The last I heard was that the Kathrein does not have a card reader and a phoenix will not work as the serial port isn't fully wired. Is there a way of sharing a card in a cam ?
Sorry if I have strayed a little off topic but like most others I am very keen to buy an HD box and would like to make a good decision.

Yes you can share with Kathrein if you run Newcs.

I don't have any experience with how many peers Newcs can handle though before it starts to break up.

xxxAxxx
20-02-2008, 01:32 PM
yes ipbox i guess make a big disaster they havent complate the older versions like 200,300,400 now 9000hd first they say in january now march now they put there side box will in the market 10.05.08 he he he they are funny i dont understand think is first you make a box and make the orginal frimware then send did for EU lisences after you put at the market you say we have a box ,,,,dgstation they have box if you open inside is full but just a box i dont think they can be generate a image working well they r in a big s*h*t.....

Likvid
20-02-2008, 02:15 PM
yes ipbox i guess make a big disaster they havent complate the older versions like 200,300,400 now 9000hd first they say in january now march now they put there side box will in the market 10.05.08 he he he they are funny i dont understand think is first you make a box and make the orginal frimware then send did for EU lisences after you put at the market you say we have a box ,,,,dgstation they have box if you open inside is full but just a box i dont think they can be generate a image working well they r in a big s*h*t.....

Yes you are correct, i had the Relook 300 and then the 400, the 300 was a nightmare because DGS did not care about their customers so DGS jumped and released a new series of models including the 400s.

And you all know that the software and promising features which they state on their website aren't true, many features aren't even completed or work very very badly.

So now they jump and release new boxes called 9000HD and Cuberevo which is the same box, but different front panel.

Which in this case they do the same mistake as with the Relook 300 and abandon the 400s customers.

xxxAxxx
20-02-2008, 02:54 PM
now when we say the box not good have to be like this... ex:they build the 200,300,400 now in this receivers if they have problem on board this way image and other thinks cant not work factory fault(cant be fixed)...but box is good and they will be a problem frimware or image that means it can be fix they will make new realese day by day of image and be fix near future....

but in dgstaion history even they cant give a full support other boxes how they can be in this one nice box but for nothink...

Eugenie
20-02-2008, 05:09 PM
I see a certain german shop again has the IPBOX 9000 in stock...I wonder if it is real this time :D
:eek:

Zipper
20-02-2008, 05:14 PM
Yep coz mine is winging it's way via UPS this afternoon tracking # was also given and it's been picked up on it's way to frankfurt airport as we speak........and they have plenty of stock, mine's a "IP9000 Plus" other versions are in stock too so hurry up!!.:D

Hmmmmmm gorn quiet in here all of a sudden?.................online ordering are we!!.

Best Regards.

bobi
20-02-2008, 05:50 PM
why hang on in only one emu?? CCcam or Gbox, there are other emulators out there that does exactly what this 2 does.

about the dreambox has more support ?? from who ?? dream-multimedia or from hobbist ??
if it is from Dream-Multimedia then i will say not at all, look at the Dreambox kernel 2.6.9 it is 3 years old, ppc kernels are 2.6.17 why does not DMM update the kernel ??

Ipbox seems more better hardware, and there seems more intrest in it now then it had before, and many are tired off wating for the famus DM 8000 or 800, so many are now moving to ipbox or kathrein,

Feeling that this box will be well supported are now stronger than ever,
but as with every new receiver time will tell , being it Ipbox or Dreambox

cheers

bobi

Likvid
20-02-2008, 06:09 PM
why hang on in only one emu?? CCcam or Gbox, there are other emulators out there that does exactly what this 2 does.bobi

Because CCcam is the best for CS out there.

about the dreambox has more support ?? from who ?? dream-multimedia or from hobbist ??
if it is from Dream-Multimedia then i will say not at all, look at the Dreambox kernel 2.6.9 it is 3 years old, ppc kernels are 2.6.17 why does not DMM update the kernel ??

So? Dreambox got the biggest community and the best software support by the teams.

You will never see Enigma for 9000HD which is the best out there.

Enigma2 will be on the Dreambox 800 and 8000 and also it will have support of the best image teams and yet again, CCcam will be available which is the best for CS.

Ipbox seems more better hardware, and there seems more intrest in it now then it had before, and many are tired off wating for the famus DM 8000 or 800, so many are now moving to ipbox or kathrein,

Feeling that this box will be well supported are now stronger than ever,
but as with every new receiver time will tell , being it Ipbox or Dreambox

I don't see more interest in DGS, most users moved from DGS to Dreambox because they were so tired of all lies from DGS and promises and promises.

Why do so many people sell their old Relooks then if it is so good?

daxv8
20-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Likvid,

Totally agree with your comments . We know that DM is the most supported product and from past experiance DGS product was poorly supported. There are a number of box options for HD out at present but I think a lot of poeple will still be holding out for the DM8000.

The IP9000 Plus just looks over priced at present . The Kathrein price and present support with good feedback in this forum looks like a bargain .

Cheers

Likvid
20-02-2008, 07:24 PM
I am glad i did not buy this 9000HD, from another forum one sad buyer have many problems like:

My first reflections on CubeRevo/IP Box 9000 HD:
- serious problem with CAMs - doesn't work with my Zeta CAM and I have to flash Magic CAM every time I insert it after boot;
- very clear picture both in SD and HD;
- very unfriendly software ( it seems to be a standard fo DGS );
- whatever language you select most menu items are in english;
- lots of small bugs in software ( e.g. adding a channel to favourites );
- lightly slower than I expected channel switching;
- doesn't work with positioner for now;
- no info about channel resolution on HD channels;

Hahaha...it does not work with a motor!!

How can they release a receiver that does not work as stated?

Keano
20-02-2008, 08:01 PM
So its just like all the other dgstation software then, 200,250,300 and 400.

All of them had problems with adding channels to fav menu and the channel zapping is dreadful on the above boxes.

These boxes only came to life when you could use enigma on them.

So 600 euro for a box that can't even do the simple things, I suppose it looks good though.

xxxAxxx
21-02-2008, 10:47 AM
Yep coz mine is winging it's way via UPS this afternoon tracking # was also given and it's been picked up on it's way to frankfurt airport as we speak........and they have plenty of stock, mine's a "IP9000 Plus" other versions are in stock too so hurry up!!.:D

Hmmmmmm gorn quiet in here all of a sudden?.................online ordering are we!!.

Best Regards.

my friend i think you are on a dream if they say they have a lot of stock it's a lie they cant sell the receivers in this position..if you got one from a shop i dont beleive cos ab-com only send the receivers to a agents as a demo sampel receivers not ready for the users yet pls stop spaming here...

jamesjay
21-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Strange this but their own site showing this unit not avaliable until 15/05/08??
h##p://shop.abcom.sk/?cmd=tovar_detail&product=187869

or maybe its just the black version, think I will wait until...they have been tried and tested.
Best wishes, james.

doubleudee
21-02-2008, 11:50 AM
When a new reciever comes onto the market it's sometimes prudent to wait a while.

xxxAxxx
21-02-2008, 06:27 PM
@zipper """Hmmmmmm gorn quiet in here all of a sudden?................."""

this receiver cant be sale any countrys until they fix everythink if they can...

xanadu
21-02-2008, 06:47 PM
When a new reciever comes onto the market it's sometimes prudent to wait a while.

I think it will be a long time before we see the IP9000HD or the DM8000. :rolleyes:

Likvid
22-02-2008, 12:07 PM
I think it will be a long time before we see the IP9000HD or the DM8000. :rolleyes:

The IPBOX 9000HD is out since yesterday.

Here are some pictures from someone who received it yesterday.

http://pal.pp.se/~kalle/9000HD_1.jpg

http://pal.pp.se/~kalle/9000HD_2.jpg

http://pal.pp.se/~kalle/9000HD_3.jpg

Likvid
22-02-2008, 12:13 PM
Some more pictures of the inside...

http://pal.pp.se/~kalle/9000HD_5.JPG

http://pal.pp.se/~kalle/9000HD_6.JPG

Zipper
22-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Hmmmmmmm nice and mines at frankfurt airport as we speak!!.:D

Best Regards.

Likvid
22-02-2008, 12:40 PM
MGcamd seems to work with 9000HD, look below, it detects the receiver as STAPI

root@cuberevo:/# mgcamd
tuxbox mgcamd v1.27b by mixvt (compiled Dec 31 2007 16:51:34)
[mg] Net:1:7:0:5s Show ecm:1, emm:1 Up:1 Au:2 Dir:0 Osd:no:80:0 Cache:7 Log:3:172.16.1.1:28007 Reread:0
[mg] Ecm cache time: 15
Box type: stapi
Conax.Key error 2: No such file or directory
Keys readed
[mgcam] emm thread started
[mgcamd] tps update started.

Keano
22-02-2008, 01:59 PM
hum looks just like the relook400.

You can tell just from the pictures that the build quality is so much better than a db.

Good news about mgcamd, makes me think that maybe CCcam upto version 1.7.0 might work.

Likvid
22-02-2008, 02:19 PM
hum looks just like the relook400.

Looks like the same PCB layout as well, they even use the exact same PSU as the 400s.

Only difference being 300 euro more for HDTV capablity.

You can tell just from the pictures that the build quality is so much better than a db.

Yeah the build quality is much better than any Dreambox, it's too much plastic in the Dreamboxes and really hate their design as it looks so cheap.

Good news about mgcamd, makes me think that maybe CCcam upto version 1.7.0 might work.

I doubt that CCcam 1.7.0 will work as the 9000HD got the same CPU as the Kathrein box.

raul
22-02-2008, 02:50 PM
who cares if CCcam team wont cross compile a stapi version !

there are 10 other emus that do exactly the same job , it's only few people that seem
hooked on this for no reason .

Likvid
22-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Reason people using CCcam is because they maybe have alot of friends they share their card with and CCcam is known to be the best for CS when it comes to stability and not freezing cards when you have many friends to share with.

Most people doing CS are going from Gbox to CCcam.

Of course you don't need CCcam if you are not running CS, you can choose whatever you like.

Zipper
22-02-2008, 03:11 PM
There is now a video up on youtube of the OSD etc and more!!.:D

So much for a non existent product eh?.:eek:

Best Regards.

raul
22-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Of course you don't need CCcam if you are not running CS, you can choose whatever you like.

i do use cs , i'm happy with faynman p2p share with ssl encryption , stable and secure as a rock ! i use dm and will countinue to use HD dm's , CCcam is of no use to me and many others .

BE-COOL
22-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Video posted in denktenk

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duRBlnXwPeg

Cheers

cooler
22-02-2008, 03:34 PM
That looks serious piece of kit.

Eugenie
22-02-2008, 03:46 PM
With risk of repeating myself...hardware may be well put together but I still say the DGStation software is boring middle of the road software, at least from a DVB fans point of view. I really see nothing to be excited about on that front. I think Enigma is slightly better in general so I´ll wait to see how DMM has developed Enigma2 for their new hardware.

By the way, has my prediction been confirmed about the Ipbox 9000 being yet another stb that won´t do 4:2:2? :D

Likvid
22-02-2008, 04:04 PM
By the way, has my prediction been confirmed about the Ipbox 9000 being yet another stb that won´t do 4:2:2? :D

I beleive so :frown:

The hardware can be very good, but the hardware is of no use if the software is crap.

Zipper
22-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Also new images are now availible and more vids on youtube.:D

Best Regards

BE-COOL
22-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the info Zipper.

Here is another:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMiPnYvd43Q

xanadu
22-02-2008, 09:10 PM
IPBox looks a nice receiver, if not a bit basic inside, but I am waiting for the DM8000 until I decide which to buy.;)

tango110
22-02-2008, 10:28 PM
IPBox looks a nice receiver, if not a bit basic inside, but I am waiting for the DM8000 until I decide which to buy.;)

same here only because my girlfriend hate my dreambox :D
but on the other way she uses it but still hate it

i don't give a **** about it :)

xxxAxxx
23-02-2008, 11:17 PM
I beleive so :frown:

The hardware can be very good, but the hardware is of no use if the software is crap.

i beleive that to ...to fill up the board in the receiver it's easy to make it work all deveices in the same time i dont know how will they do...:rolleyes:

Likvid
26-02-2008, 09:11 PM
The layout is the same as the old 400s, same PSU, same board layout, only difference being the ST40 CPU and DVB-S2 tuners pluggable.

Funny now that people starts complaining about no availability of software EMUs in another forum :D

It will take time before anything will come to this box.

Pic below.

pipino
26-02-2008, 11:50 PM
the big downside i see with this box is it seems that they have put it in the market without having some ready stuff for it ,simply a just commercial rush to make money..by the way the price is crazy dispite its hardware quality ...cheers

Likvid
27-02-2008, 12:24 PM
the big downside i see with this box is it seems that they have put it in the market without having some ready stuff for it ,simply a just commercial rush to make money..by the way the price is crazy dispite its hardware quality ...cheers

Yes i also think the price is crazy, more realistic price for this box would be about 400 euro.

We will probably see a lower price when the DM800 comes out.

Not to mention the excellent Kathrein UFS910 which is very good and only cost 285 euro.

pipino
27-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Yes i also think the price is crazy, more realistic price for this box would be about 400 euro.

We will probably see a lower price when the DM800 comes out.

Not to mention the excellent Kathrein UFS910 which is very good and only cost 285 euro.

i must agree about kathrein ,is getting a great support from the community ,and i was lucky i purchased a segund hand one for only 250€ like new,in few days i will post some pictures of some internal modifications i have made on it to add a card reader using dremmel :D and some other stuff ..cheers

onecard
27-02-2008, 09:20 PM
i must agree about kathrein ,is getting a great support from the community ,and i was lucky i purchased a segund hand one for only 250€ like new,in few days i will post some pictures of some internal modifications i have made on it to add a card reader using dremmel :D and some other stuff ..cheers

Look forward to seeing the pics ;)

Montyboy
29-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Hello Everyone
I have had my abcom ipbox 9000 for a few days now and starting to get used to it. What I would like to know is: Are the subtitles on BBC HD always "on" as I have subtitles set to off in the settings but they are always visable:eek: Thanks Montyboy

jimmyboy
29-02-2008, 07:26 PM
How much did you pay for your box and what is the pic quality on SD and HD? Do the images work mate?

xxxAxxx
29-02-2008, 09:57 PM
pic quality very high..at the moment only org.image working and fine...

jimmyboy
06-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Where did you buy the box from? Is our sponsor likely to sell them soon?

pipino
07-03-2008, 12:44 AM
Where did you buy the box from? Is our sponsor likely to sell them soon?

if you want to buy 1right now you can go to flabay or satking germany ;)

Likvid
07-03-2008, 11:10 AM
Not much use of this box today as you can't run any CAM or any software EMU either.

tango110
07-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Not much use of this box today as you can't run any CAM or any software EMU either.

but i'am sure it will come soon

pipino
07-03-2008, 11:55 AM
as i heard ,mgcamd on the way shortly

xxxAxxx
07-03-2008, 05:22 PM

how do you know ,,,,do you got one of this box or just s**** here yes you are....

for your info this are tested and working

T-Rex
Xcam-Orion
Xcam
Magicam
Matrix
Zetablue
Aston
Skycrypt

xxxAxxx
07-03-2008, 05:26 PM
as i heard ,mgcamd on the way shortly

yes maybe,,, there are same movements

ian_t_baxter
07-03-2008, 05:41 PM
how do you know ,,,,do you got one of this box or just s**** here yes you are....

You are a very angry man. Why are your replys always so aggressive ?

quibath
07-03-2008, 06:00 PM

Yep, here are lot of people who are anxious to get one of these boxes:D
But Big Thanks also for Your information @ xxxAxxx I appreciate it.
Let`s see what this piece of kit can do:D

respectfully, Q

xxxAxxx
07-03-2008, 06:58 PM

when people they lie i cant stand that's all this box is very good and build nice with every thing only bad thing is no emu at the moment runing if he say no emu runing i understand but but dont say more if you dont know cos his statu here VIP it's not nice give fake info to forum users here we discuss on any thing good or bad but no need to lie i'm sorry.....

@ian_t_baxter also i'm seeing you every where passing you have a problem with BBC HD suptitles what you have in your box the frimware it's base on only beta for on board drivers test when the 3th party image will out do you think you will have that problem so on.... thx,,,

jimmyboy
07-03-2008, 07:21 PM
You need to remember that this is an international forum and some of our friends are communicating in english despite it not being their first language. (Often better than people born and raised in the UK). I suspect our friend is not from the UK?

jimmyboy
07-03-2008, 07:23 PM
P.S. I am itching to buy a box but common sense tells me to wait!

Eugenie
07-03-2008, 07:24 PM
It would seem that DGStation has not really released any source codes for the main application after all/so far?...just like with the Kathrein, this may result in a much more limited third party software. It may also explain why things are taking some time.
Anymore information on the subject is welcome, I think it is important for people to know.

So, Linux, open source etc...there are many faces to this.

xxxAxxx
07-03-2008, 07:58 PM
true @eugenie...

@ian_t_baxter can you read the setting with the pc editor from your box and try to upload it here maybe i can change same think in them...

quibath
07-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Hi,
Just came to my narrow mind.
Where all these new sd/hd linux boxes get new teams for making softwares?
Even the best one is suffering from some ...mistakes.

And all the rest ...best luck for them
BR,Q

pipino
10-03-2008, 07:47 PM
Look forward to seeing the pics

here you go m8 ,this is the primary phase before puting the reader inside as i´m still having trouble with NDX freeviewcard
tests in progress....cheers

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8969/ph0wz1.jpg

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/5235/ph2ul9.jpg

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/5013/ph3hr7.jpg

dubious
11-03-2008, 10:44 AM
here you go m8 ,this is the primary phase before puting the reader inside as i´m still having trouble with NDX freeviewcard
tests in progress....cheers

What are you using to serve the card, NewCS I assume ?

If you're using newcs1.50 then for NDX you will need to put your phoenix in smartmouse mode and in newcs.xml

<mhz>357</mhz>
<reset>inverse</reset>

Next version of NewCS you will be able to use normal phoenix mode.

pipino
11-03-2008, 12:28 PM
What are you using to serve the card, NewCS I assume ?

If you're using newcs1.50 then for NDX you will need to put your phoenix in smartmouse mode and in newcs.xml

<mhz>357</mhz>
<reset>inverse</reset>

Next version of NewCS you will be able to use normal phoenix mode.

i have tryed it and didnt work for me !? very stange i always get fail message on debug files
..and yes i tryed 3version 1.30,1.31,1.50 all same result:confused:,but other cards like seca ,viaccess or nagra work very well

dubious
11-03-2008, 06:14 PM
i have tryed it and didnt work for me !? very stange i always get fail message on debug files
..and yes i tryed 3version 1.30,1.31,1.50 all same result:confused:,but other cards like seca ,viaccess or nagra work very well

Hmm, I don't see any switch or jumper on your reader that would enable it to be put into smartmouse mode, as that is the only way to init NDX card with newcs1.50.

Jos3ph
22-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Hello guys , what's up ?

I am looking a way to mix up the video and the audio of different channels ...

par example image from Luxe HD and sound from BBC ( just an example )

is it possible ?

i know there is a Picture in Picture mode on this receiver , but can it be Sound in Picture ? Possible with unofficial software or an add-on on factory firm ?

pipino
22-03-2008, 11:04 PM
as far as i know you always get the sound of the main picture ,the segund will show only picture

Jos3ph
22-03-2008, 11:18 PM
damn it ... then i should study and create an EMU just for me ... thank u ...

xxxAxxx
23-03-2008, 09:42 PM
he he he how funny you are how you going to do that with out any drivers and sources .....

dishdad
23-03-2008, 10:28 PM
he he he how funny you are how you going to do that with out any drivers and sources .....

Hopefully an optimist rather than a pessimist....

....rather like most of us here.....thankfully !!

ford
25-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Hi guys, especially Keano.

I bought an IP9000 from our community friend in Norway, and with the dragon it's great.
No hanging issues, and decodes Hi-def fine, and pic quality is great.
I have it on good authority that MGCAMD is being developed as we speak, and will be ready in a couple of weeks or so, and it will be able to leech from Gbox.
You all know what I mean by that right?
Remember the problems with Dreambox?
I found their support to be **** poor, and they were quite rude actually.

At least it's in, and working, which is more than I can say for Dream right now.

Let's give this great box a chance!

Ford...

Keano
25-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Glad you're happy but don't go mad if you don't have mgcamd for it within the next couple of weeks.

I know the guys are trying hard to get it to work and hopefully they will, in my case mgcamd is no good for me. I am stuck with CCcam so looks like I will have to get a db.

I would love to get the ipbox 9000 but with no CCcam for it and the chances that it will be on it are very slim I am stuck.

Likvid
28-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Just words, words, words....

My friend told me that his friend.....bla bla bla bla..

ford
28-03-2008, 05:16 PM
Look Likvid

Watch what you post, or in other words engage the brain first m8.
I have this awesome box working great.

No more to say, except w**x-sat.no

You will not go wrong with this guy!!
He is the most stand up guy i've ever met.

ford
30-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Looks like we have mgcamd now

bobi
30-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Just words, words, words....

My friend told me that his friend.....bla bla bla bla..

Realy :D what can you say now to this Mgcamd working on my Ipbox
is this words to :D

-sh-3.00# [mgcamd] signal 15 received
./mgcamd.ip9000hd &
[1] 1061
-sh-3.00# tuxbox mgcamd v1.29a by mixvt (compiled Feb 17 2008 16:10:16)
[mg] Net:8:7:0:5s Show ecm:1, emm:1 Up:5 Au:2 Dir:0 Osd:no:80:0 Cache:7 Log:3:172.16.1.1:28007 Reread:0
[mg] Ecm cache time: 15
Box type: stapi
SoftCam.Key error 2: No such file or directory
AutoRoll.Key error 2: No such file or directory
Peer host: 192.168.1.111 Peer pass: x4xxEBxx port: 11xxx my port: 1xxx
Me: host 192.168.1.104 id 61xx port 0 max send 4 max dist 10
Resend time: normal 4000 6000, nds 400 500
[mgcam] emm thread started
[mgcamd] tps update started.
Ports to monitor: 16549
Preffered ids: 1234 ABCD
-> Hello to 192.168.1.111:11xxx (192.168.1.111)
[mg0] service 842 index 0 pmt pid 0 (1)
ECM: CaID: 0x0B00 -> CaPID: 0x0048 ProvID: 000000
[mg0] No conax key(s) found for id 0 keynr 28
[mg0] network can't decode
[mg0] pid 0x0048 failed to decode.
[mgcamd] emm started
EMM: CaID: 0x0B00 -> CaPID: 0x0030 ProvID: 000000
[mgcamd] emm stopped
<- Hello from 192.168.1.111:1xxx (480) (1)
<= Hello from 192.168.1.111:11xxx (50 (1)
<= Hello from 192.168.1.111:11xxx (450) (1)
<# Hello from 192.168.1.111:11xxx (267) (1)
[mg0] -> ECM sent to gbox 192.168.1.111:11xxx ( AD14 EECC 49B5 BB14 )
[mg0] <- CW (<-2) from gbox 192.168.1.111:11xxx pid 0048 (BB14) sid 0842 (1209ms)
[mg0] 1209 msec -- Sun Mar 30 21:59:02 2008
===== Conax ECM on CaID 0x0B00, pid 0x00xx ======
prov: 000000
cw0:0 02 5C 20 7E 2B 39 8E F2
cw1:0 16 50 5E C4 30 1B A0 EB
[mg0] |->ECM (->2) sent to gbox 192.168.1.111:11xxx (BB14)
[mg0] <- CW (<-2) from gbox 192.168.1.111:11xxx pid 00xx (Bx1x) sid 0xx2 (1177ms)
[mg0] 1177 msec -- Sun Mar 30 21:59:09 2008
===== Conax ECM on CaID 0x0B00, pid 0x00xx ======
prov: 000000
cw0:0 02 5C 20 7E 2B 39 8E F2
cw1:0 68 B8 3B 5B FD 0B A2 AA
-sh-3.00#

looks to me like we have an Working emu now , can you prove anyone wrong now :D

sorry Likvid , is nothing ageins you, but could not live it alone this time
big thanks to Sandali, tuxer og pen1010b and +++ many others for their work

cheers

bobi

dubious
06-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Well, I know mixvt is well p!ssed off with Kathrein as it doesn't support Russian fonts which means he only gets garbage on his EPG etc, so he doesn't feel inclined to support Kathrein much these days.

Also I do know that as we speak there is a 9000 on the way to him so you guys with 9000 can hope that he will make mg for it public. It wouldn't surprise me either if the first reliable emu image you see for 9000 is rudbox.

As predicted this image is now out with REAL MG inside ;)

Very stable so i'm reading.

Features:
- mgcamd is inside
- HDD is formatted to Ext3, existing information on HDD erased.
- mgcamd runs with starting software
- No keys inside, sent them into var/keys/

bobi
06-04-2008, 01:10 PM
yes it is now with mgcamd 1.30 :) runing so nice now

this box is beggining to take the shape all was expectig to take
there is some more things to be donne with this box but with time all will come

cheers

bobi

jimmyboy
05-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Re : 9000HD
Any chance of buying this in the UK? How about it Goldwafers?
I like the idea of a box that could combine satellite HD + cablecard + record to a harddrive or PC. Just out of interest is there much support for cable images that would work in the UK? Anyone tried uses a box to tune into ITVHD yet?

Yoda
08-05-2008, 11:46 AM
Just seen the DR Dish video and its made my mind up that this is the box for me...

h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp_lsqKAK4c

Yoda

Yoda
15-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Anyone able to help with a UK suplier ????

xanadu
15-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Anyone able to help with a UK suplier ????

There isn't one.

Ship from Germany is normal.

rjsinclair
15-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Does this box open Nova? How much I we looking at in Pounds?

makbar
15-05-2008, 09:33 PM
hi mate

got mine from germany

9000hd silver
2 x S2 TUNERS INCLUDING DELIVERY £530.00
ADITIONS
T AND C TUNERS £134
1 TB HDD £165

box is working fine with T and S2 tuners.
C tuner picks up local C channels.

but have not managed to sort C side so if any 1 who has done it please reply

thank u in advance

slime
15-05-2008, 09:55 PM
I like the sound/look of this but ouch - a bit pricey :(

jimmyboy
16-05-2008, 01:03 AM
Is the HDD noisy? Is it a 5400rpm or faster? 3.5 or laptop size 2.5inch?

Tarzan
16-05-2008, 06:51 AM
Is the HDD noisy? Is it a 5400rpm or faster? 3.5 or laptop size 2.5inch?

Currently the max Laptop HDD size is 320GB

joshjess
16-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Available in UK now £530

Gone_Fishing
16-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Currently the max Laptop HDD size is 320GB

Samsung have started shipping the "Spinpoint M6 500GB" which is a 2.5" drive don't know anywhere that stocks them yet though :respect-050:

TNT

Tarzan
26-05-2008, 05:58 PM
howz the support for this receiver???

Can somebody pm me some tutorials or links?

Opus
26-05-2008, 08:36 PM
support is not bad.
google for "denktenk" and u will find what ur looking for.

Tarzan
31-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Does this receiver support VBox???

I am trying to move my dish Via the VBox using this receiver but nothing happens...

Anybody managed to get the VBox working with this reciever?

xanadu
31-05-2008, 09:07 PM
howz the support for this receiver???

Can somebody pm me some tutorials or links?

I would say support is currently very poor for this receiver which is why I decided not to invest in this over priced receiver.

Not giving out links as a Google search does the same result.

dniestre
21-06-2008, 11:50 PM
are there good news for this receiver? Or nothing at all?

Likvid
05-07-2008, 12:25 PM
There is coming out a new release 2 of 9000HD this month with a much better display etc etc from AB_COM.

P.S the moderating on this forum is stupid, can't even mention the manufacturer, get some grip eh?