PDA

View Full Version : IPBox Help

ian_t_baxter
05-03-2008, 09:04 AM
OK, my IPBox arrived yesterday and I'm really please with the picture quality on both HD & SD channels.

I have a few questions.

1) My manual is in German which has proved a bit of a challenge, does anyonce know where to download the English version ?

2) I've connected to DGstation via the Network Update but I'm unable to find the latest image (r6274), all I can find is r6153.

3) How do you turn the bloody subtitles off on BBC HD ?

4) Does anyone know the username/password to ftp to the ipbox ?

Thanks in advance
Ian

doubleudee
05-03-2008, 10:51 AM
username/passwords normally factory set to admin/admin in most cases.

xxxAxxx
05-03-2008, 10:56 AM
press menu- and go on second line ok
then go on 4th line and press ok
now you will come first line over there use the button on your remote (net to the exit button) change it untill you see the English display then press exit will save Auto like that....

Username :root
Pass:relook

r6274 ---- you can use the flash tool at the moment there ftp server is down for this file to many conection sokets app...

I dont get Sat pos where i'm i dont know how it's work must be there's in the menu diable option.....

xxxAxxx
05-03-2008, 10:57 AM
username/passwords normally factory set to admin/admin in most cases.

this is a reciver not a routher .....

Likvid
05-03-2008, 03:00 PM
relook/relook

Montyboy
05-03-2008, 03:07 PM
OK, my IPBox arrived yesterday and I'm really please with the picture quality on both HD & SD channels.

I have a few questions.

1) My manual is in German which has proved a bit of a challenge, does anyonce know where to download the English version ?

2) I've connected to DGstation via the Network Update but I'm unable to find the latest image (r6274), all I can find is r6153.

3) How do you turn the bloody subtitles off on BBC HD ?

4) Does anyone know the username/password to ftp to the ipbox ?

Thanks in advance
Ian

Hello Ian
If you go to www_abcom.sk you can register and then download the manual in english. I asked the same question about a week ago regarding the subtitles on BBC HD but have still not solved the problem, but now I know there are two of us with the same problem:eek: Do you also get PANIC when you change from BBC HD to an SD channel?
As for the latest image (r6274) I cannot find it anywhere, if you have any luck please let me know............Thanks Montyboy

ian_t_baxter
05-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Hello Ian
If you go to www_abcom.sk you can register and then download the manual in english. I asked the same question about a week ago regarding the subtitles on BBC HD but have still not solved the problem, but now I know there are two of us with the same problem:eek: Do you also get PANIC when you change from BBC HD to an SD channel?
As for the latest image (r6274) I cannot find it anywhere, if you have any luck please let me know............Thanks Montyboy

I've got the manual now thanks. Its really strange about the subtitles on BBC HD because it doesn't happen on any other channel. I had the PANIC message once last night but I just turned it off and back on again.

What version are you currently running ?

Ian

Zipper
05-03-2008, 04:38 PM
Hello Ian

And again ftp://dev.dgstation.co.kr/pub/cuberevo/netupg/DGStation/

Please remember these are NOT Abcom images but DGS!! and use them at your own risk. Also take note of the link this time while its here!.

Regards.

xxxAxxx
05-03-2008, 05:26 PM
i dont thinks so they can download from there,,,over ftp....file is not there any more...
@Montyboy there's more importand thinks than this BBC-HD subtitles m8....

ian_t_baxter
05-03-2008, 05:51 PM
And again ftp://dev.dgstation.co.kr/pub/cuberevo/netupg/DGStation/

Please remember these are NOT Abcom images but DGS!! and use them at your own risk. Also take note of the link this time while its here!.

Regards.

Already tried that link mate and the cuberevo_r6274.zip does not download

Montyboy
06-03-2008, 07:42 AM
i dont thinks so they can download from there,,,over ftp....file is not there any more...
@Montyboy there's more importand thinks than this BBC-HD subtitles m8....

This is a forum, when someone has a problem or asks a question we try to help each other no mater how important or unimportant it is.
Montyboy

ian_t_baxter
06-03-2008, 08:48 AM
This is a forum, when someone has a problem or asks a question we try to help each other no mater how important or unimportant it is.
Montyboy

Totally agree mate.

Just to let you know, Ive manged to download r6274 from a site in switzerland and have upgrade via USB. Unfortunatly the BBC HD problem is still there.

Montyboy
06-03-2008, 08:55 AM
Totally agree mate.

Just to let you know, Ive manged to download r6274 from a site in switzerland and have upgrade via USB. Unfortunatly the BBC HD problem is still there.

Thanks Ian
I have also found the r6274 file from a German forum but have not yet insalled.
I can't believe there are only two of us with this unimportant problem:D:D
Cheers Montyboy

yorike
07-03-2008, 10:46 PM
you can go to abcom.sk and download the manual in english as previous post as instructed you do so and you find that is this better reciever then dm ever will produce mate. it is in early stages and can olny get better and don't worry over dgstation there are other out there making images for abip boxes aswell

crabber
08-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Well I hope you are right and the images are soon released.
I would buy one of these boxes but it seems pointless if there is no alternative software available.